Thursday, May 08, 2008

Child

Meera & Adah
Today while driving to office, I saw some parents sending off their children to school. Suddenly it struck my mind, will I ever have a child of my own? Even if I do get married and have my own child one day, I’m afraid that I might not be as energetic as I am now to let my children enjoy having me around them for all the activities. I enjoyed what I did with my nieces now, playing with them, running, jumping, and all sorts of kiddy act. Even a short trip to beach brings such a joy that I’ll be looking forward to bring them to enjoy the sea breezes every time I’m home at my parents nest. We even enjoy doing retail therapy together. I’m afraid they will follow my footstep one day (on keeping most of my money at the retailers rather than the bankers) if no one’s gave any advice to us (as if I ever cares about all the nagging before). I should learn to be financially wiser or else I’ll end up with things that I don’t really need and put my money to waste and let my nieces become my apprentices (of being a shopaholic). Sigh… another life lesson for me to master at. I wonder if I will still this active with my own child. I can only pray to God for a healthy body, mind and soul till my last breath. Hehehe…. As for the time being, I have to be content with what I have.

No comments: