Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bla...bla...bla...

Wah quite a busy day for me today. Got an e-Senggara session with JKR at 8.30am. The session continues till lunch time. Then got back to my place and continue with creating user id for the e-Senggara thing. Need to settle the data entry for this system by end of next month. Banyaknye keje... and dateline…dateline…dateline…

I just found out that my Happy line was terminated. Such a waste of money btoi. The line is cheap so I only used it to call mi familia or mi amiga; boleh gayut lama-lama (99 cents for 45 min, to any line). Believe me, RM20 airtime pon very hard to finish tau. But I’m not the type yang suka gayut lama-lama. In the end the line was terminated coz I forgot to reload (yelah balance banyak lagi kan). Tak pasal-pasal kene beli yang baru. Sabar je lah. Last time I bought 2 ok. 1 for me and 1 for Abah. So tadi I call la Mak, just to check whether the sim card can still be use or not. Memang hampeh ok coz that sim card pon dah kene terminated. Mak and Abah lagi la jarang guna line tu. So the balance masih la banyak lagi. Wah ni yang tak happy ni. But then when I call Happy to order the new one, the customer service operator yang entertain I tu, sangat la bagus, in the end, even though I kena beli yang baru, I’m still quite Happy. So congrats Ema coz you make my day today with your friendliness.

My jogging session with En. Afnan kene cancel again due to his friend yang nak tumpang tido at his place. So 2 weeks has passed since the last time we did some exercise. It’ll be difficult to achieve my target la camni coz sangat jarang dapat exercise tapi sangat selalu makan. Hmmm…. imagine when he got his promotion. Lagi la I tak dapat pergi exercise. Ada ke he asked me if I want to jog on my own today. Not only will it be a boring session, bahaya tau tak for a lady like me to jog alone at that place. The place tu quite sunyi and di zaman sekarang ni, you can never trust anyone. Ntah-ntah guys yang jogging tu sebenarnye sedang mencari mangsa ke ape ke. Wah menakutkan tau tak.

Boringnye… balik, besides washing my clothes (handwash ok), there’s nothing else to do. I kind of malas nak tengok tv lately so sangat la awal I masuk tido. Sometimes before 9 I dah tido. Every thing seems to bore me to the core. Why oh why? Sigh…. Ok lah chow.

1 comment:

mohad said...

biasalah basuh baju ni..apa boleh buat kan...