Friday, May 16, 2008

Someone will get promoted soon

I had a breakfast session with En. Afnan this morning and he told me that few of his batchmate already received their promotion letter. He and Cik Azura will be joining them too in any moment from now. There goes another 2 good colleague of mine. 1st it was Nasrol, and now both of them, leaving me and En. Mis to stay. And En. Mis will be leaving soon too for his DPA course. Sigh… I can just hope and pray that their successors will be as good as them and not like Nasrol successor. She still sucks! (sorry can’t help myself from saying that) Wanna know why? There she is sitting just beside me and yet she never says hi or anything let alone a smile. What is so difficult in saying hello or just smile lah if you don’t feel like talking. Weirdo lah that lady. Aargh let her be la. Wasting my time je talking about her. Back to my point earlier… En. Afnan and Cik Azura will be leaving soon. Not only I’ll loose a cool and funny colleague, I’ll loose an activity partner too. Then who’ll accompany me to a jogging and workout session at the gym? Baru je nak menggiatkan diri dengan lebih aktif dalam hal-hal kecergasan ni dah nak kene cari partner lain. Not an easy task though. Most of my friends either stay back doing work or pegi makan-makan, shopping-shopping etc etc. Lagipon diorang kan fit, healthy and slim. Not like me, chubby, sakit sana, sakit sini pastu lemah, asyik tak larat je. Hehehe sounds like too old already. Padahal baru 30 je. Eny…Eny…

Ok topic lain plak. Going home tonite with Pet. In case you all nak tau, Pet is a friend of mine. Real name Rizal but he still owed me the story on how he got that ‘Pet’ name. Handsome, and both of us have a striking resemblance that people used to think that we’re siblings. Hahaha don’t get me wrong, I have no feelings towards him (maybe I did but that was years before and its not love, only crush aje) plus he’s married and a proud father of a daughter. I have to fetch him from his office at National Library then he’ll drive all the way to Kuantan. A bit nervous ni coz I’m not used to drive to KL and malam plak tu. Already asked Husaili to draw me a map yesterday and both Husaili and Abg. Khairil already gave extensive explanation about the route. Hopefully I’ll make it tonite. Pray for my safety ok. I plan to start off after Maghrib coz I’ll have another workout session with En. Afnan this evening. Have to exercise sket before going home and add on a few kilos. Tau je la kan kalo kat rumah tu, ikan goreng pon sodap. Makan bertambah-tambah. Mana la tak makin gemuk. Pastu sibuk bising nak kurus. Makan tak reti nak jaga. Hampeh tul I ni kan.

Talking about losing weight ni kan, seriously, I need to loose weight. All my pants dah tak muat. Nampak ugly btoi bile orang gemuk pakai pants sendat-sendat ni. Tu blom kira usikan member-member lama yang dok tegur kegemukan I. And every time I go home, my siblings mesti cakap “ ish Kak Ngah ni makin lama makin gemuk la”. To add on to that, my parents plak cakap “ kata nak kurus tapi makin gemuk adelah”. Kind of stress gak. Yelah sebab I memang bersemangat nak kurus. Kalo tak, tak delah I terhegeh-hegeh ikut En. Afnan berjogging and ke gym. Tapi bab makan ni payah sket la. Not that I did not control what I ate, cuma nak kurangkan payah la. Yesterday, for breakfast I ate 4 pieces of toast then lunch 8 pieces of cekodok plus fruits je. Konon-konon diet la tu. Tapi balik keje lapar gile that I bantai makan 2 bungkus laksa. Abih camne… Ok la start next week kene stop makan nasi. Not that I tak pernah cuba, I did and bertahan la a few weeks tapi lepas tu hentam makan balik. My target is to loose 10 kg je. I’ll be more serious la after this. Kak Jas pon dah kurus semenjak 2 menjak ni. Ari tu, beria-ia I ajak dia kuruskan badan but then I’m still like this and she's getting slimmer everyday. Ramai orang tegur. Not that I jealous cuma… waaa I pon nak kurus gak. She ate pills to loose weight. I bukan takut makan ubat tapi I takut kalo ada side effects ni. Thanks to my 3 and a half years working experience with a pharmacy, I’ve become more conscious about medication nih. Whatever it is, I must loose weight and I must work out a plan to seriously commit myself to do that. Next week la ek coz this weekend kan nak makan banyak-banyak kat umah. (see… told you, susah nak control makan ni).

Ok lah, dah lama dok main-main ni. Got to focus back on work. Later ok.

1 comment:

adieha said...

nak lose weight? maybe herbalife can help u.

org gemuk tak mustahil boleh kurus. cume usaha je kene ade. dulu saye pon overweight jugak.. 73 kg. skang dah 55 kg. tinggi kite 172 cm. nak tau caner? jenguk la blog kite. maybe i can help u.

http://myh3rbalif3.blogspot.com
adieha@gmail.com