Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm hurt..... again.....

Hari ni hati I terluka. Sangat. Although depan orang I macam ok je tapi bila sorang-sorang mula la air mata ni nak mengalir. Menangis membuatkan I rasa lemah. I don't want to be a weak person. I want to be strong. Keep telling myself that this tears is so not worth it tapi nak buat macam mana. It hurt so damn much to be judged by a mere hear say or a single action. Try to at least know me first before making a negative judgement on myself ok.

It's a heavy blow to my heart and as much as I'm trying to calm myself, I rasa makan masa jugak nak kembali bertenang. I try to see all this as part and parcel in life in order to be a better person. Or maybe kafarah ke atas dosa-dosa I baik yang sengaja atau tidak. But still.... terluka jugak lah hati ni. Dealing with people is never easy. As much as we try to maintain a good relationship with everyone, akan ada jugak hiccup here and there kan. Haish......

Oh hati, kenapa la lembik sangat. Tolong la jadi keras sikit. Be strong. Better still kalau dapat jadi hati kering. Tak de perasaan. So boleh la just ignore je everything kan.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

napa nih cik enny? need a shoulder to cry on? just call me ok.

-cupidz-

Eny Yusof said...

Cupidz

Yeah I really need a shoulder to cry on. Eh tapi malu la nangis depan orang. Fine, just lend me ur ear.

Jom tgk dream girl nak tak? Got to do something to cheer myself.

Anonymous said...

when? this weekend until 2 August i'm attached with my family.. hehhehe.. they're coming over.. weeehhaaaa...

-cupidz-