Thursday, May 21, 2009

Derhaka kah?

As decided in yesterday meeting, the family day will be held at Marina Cove, Lumut. Does this name ring any bell to anyone of you? Right, that orange (I think so) building just in front of OBML. OBML; the place I just soooo love coz I had soooo much fun there discovering amazing things about myself. And of course on others too.

And Abah would be joining me on that day. Abah and Mamat are coming down tonight, arriving around midnight from Kuantan. When I heard that they would arrive around midnight, I was a bit bengang coz I don’t fancy driving alone at night, KL some more. That make me feel bad about myself coz obviously I am soooo selfish. Sometimes I hate myself for being too easily triggered off.

I reasoned with myself last night, to cool down. Abah took all the trouble to come and yet just because of that small matter, this ungrateful daughter nak bengang tak tentu pasal. I didn’t really say anything but I guess Mak can sense my uneasiness already. Thinking back about yesterday makes me feel really bad. And Abah was not like sengaja to take the night trip; he got to take Mak from office first. Those facts only increase my guilt towards them.

This morning Abah called and explain the reason and he asked if I’m brave enough to pick him up tonight. After last night talking to myself thingy, I just said yes. Just now, Bang Long called and just like Abah, he too asked whether I’m brave enough to drive tonight. Apparently Mak called him last night and asked to pick up Abah; I guess Mak sensed the uneasiness from my tone.

At first I told Bang Long that yeah I can drive there but since he’s on afternoon shift tomorrow and he’s willing to do so, I just let him la kan. Praise to Allah for making things easier for me. After this, come what may, I will try not to easily trigger off anymore, especially when it involves my parents.

Oh Abah said he’ll bring my favourite squid (the large fresh squid) and he’ll cook sambal tomorrow. Hmmm yummy. Syoknya, can hardly wait to enjoy this weekend getaway with Abah. Hopefully I’m lucky enough to bring home some good stuff from that lucky draw.

No comments: