Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's coming back

I’ve been washing clothes using my hand since errr forever. Hehehe… tak lah… since I’m in standard four and it went on right until I finished school. But I guess my skin was tougher that time. Just some occasional peeling but not so serious.

During my uni time, my skin started to show it manjaness. I hand-washed all my laundries and my skins became very sensitive and getting worsens everyday. It peels off like nobody business. Sometimes it was so bad that I can’t touch anything without feeling that burning sensation. I had to use fork and spoon to eat most of the times.

I remember one of my friend; Linda. Seeing my so bad skin conditions, she offered to wash my clothes. Very kind of her huh; but I said no coz I don’t want to burden her. Sometimes I would stay at a friend’s house for a meal and their specialties; salted fish. Sangat sedap ok. But to eat that using fork and spoon was not so thrill enough. Unfortunately I can’t touch the fish barehanded; pedih.

Sometimes it was so bad that I have to peeled off the skin from my finger/foot; big pieces of it ok. Normally after bath or when I touched waters; toilet break, washing hands etc. Not painful but it looks ugly. Urgh….

I thought that peeling skin was some sort of history since I used glove if I got to do some serious washing, and I owned a washing machine to do my laundry now but how wrong I am. It’s happening again. It looks so ugly and yes everything feels so rough with it. Very uncomfortable la. Malu also when peoples see it.

I bet royal princess pun got tougher skin than mine. Oh… does that mean I’m of higher standard/class than royal princesses? Hehehe…

What you will see is only the beginning. During it's peak time, it can be uglier than this.

My left hand

My right hand

No comments: