Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To clinic again

I think I’m due for a visit to clinic again, this time a dentist. I thought I don’t have problems with my teeth but apparently I have. 2 weeks ago, I went to a dentist just for some consultation. After checking my teeth, she asked me to get an x-ray done. So last Sunday I went to get an x-ray of my teeth and I saw something bad. No wonder sometimes I would have sore gums at the back there. My wisdom teeth apparently were not in good position. Well I’m 31 and I don’t have wisdom teeth yet.

Oh actually few years ago, when I visited a dentist, she said they might need to dig out my wisdom teeth coz it’s crooked and causes my gum to swell and it might infected my other tooth but I don’t take her too seriously. How I wish I listened to her back then.

Since my visits to the dentist 2 weeks ago, my back gum is swollen and getting painful everyday. Now I’m considering on taking out the wisdom teeth (3 of them) but what I read here really scares me off. It looks really painful with all the description. And the swollen eyes; how I’m going to work then?

Anyway, I got an appointment with dentist this afternoon. Let’s hear what she’s going to say about that.

No comments: