Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Confirmed! They have to go

I’m down with fever today. But that didn’t stop me from coming to work. Oh the verdict was out; both my lower wisdom tooth need to be removed. The procedure sounded really painful and the cost will burn my whole saving book.

When I said work took over my life, I really mean it. Yesterday when the dentist told the nurse to set up the surgery appointment with me, told her to hold it first coz I need to consult my boss first. Consult my boss first? It’s my teeth; it’s my decision so why should I consult others right? I don’t know; I just had to do that coz most of my work, only I myself know about it. After the surgery, the dentist said it’ll take 1 whole week to recover so that’s mean 2 weeks of me not in the office. And not 2 consecutive weeks; the 2nd surgery will be done 2 weeks after the 1st one. Meaning; went for the 1st surgery, MC for 1 week, work for one week, went for 2nd surgery, MC for another one week and I’m done.

Too many things on my mind now; I haven’t started writing the minutes yet, there’ll be another session of financial instruction thingy, the surgeries, the pain after that and money. I’m seriously broke this time. It’s time to dig my savings yang seciput itu.

Info on wisdom tooth extraction that I read on the net really scares me la; the procedure, the pain and the side effect. Tsk why la has to go through this.

My scaling session went smoothly yesterday. The teeth feels and looks so clean that I feel so sayang to eat. Keep on looking at the mirror from clinic to home. Sket-sket smiling at the mirror, sket-sket smiling at the mirror; as if never did any scaling before… Gilosss

Oh Abah called just now about the surgeries; he told me to consult the government dentist first. At least the cost will not be that expensive. He’s right but I’m afraid I’ve to follow the dentist schedule and not mine where else at private dentist, they follow my schedule. Hmm we’ll se how lah.

No comments: