Tuesday, August 26, 2008

They're here and China's fireworks

This entry was supposed to be publish last week. Sorry for the delay.

I was on EL on Monday; due to headache (oh really?). My weekend was just like what I planned except for 1 stupid incident. And yet there’s no photo on it. I actually have my camera with me all the time but still failed to capture the memorable moment. Not yet a pro photog huh.

Anyway, my plan for early outing on Saturday failed mainly due to my carelessness. I locked my self out and I can’t go in nor out coz I’m stuck in between the door and the grill. I nearly cried ok. My siblings were the only thing on my mind at that time. What if I can’t go out? What if I’m late? What if their afraid too? It’s their 1st time remember… So I SOS Radin. Unfortunately she’s at Sogo so she gave me the maintenance number instead. Called that man and blurted the stories out; of the locked door and of me getting late to pick up my siblings. He doesn’t have the duplicate keys but he sends someone to help. What the guy didn’t know was that I’m totally locked. The grill were locked with padlock some more. So in order to open up the door, he has to cut the padlock and open the grill 1st. Up and down several time then only he got the right tools. Poor man; the padlock broke his machine so he got to go down for a replacement. And my house is at level 10.

After all the hard works, he finally cut the knobs and changed it with a new one. Actually the knob has caused me a lot of anger and frustration coz the key slot was quite difficult to twist so it’s a relief to have a replacement. But still, I got to find new padlock. He even advised me to locked all doors properly coz there’s already a broke-in case at Block E. Oh my, just beside my block.

I’m late so had to rush to Tasik Selatan. Thank God I’ve made it. Siti keep calling coz apparently they arrived early. Pity them; had to wait for me amidst heavy rain plus the hunger. Rush back home, put away all the bags and went to Alamanda for a late lunch. Bought some groceries and went home for real. Oh yes they like the train ride but didn’t manage to really enjoy it due to the hunger I think.

Since everyone already tired, we’re nearly fall asleep waiting for the fireworks to start. And it’s late for 30 min. Ayum felt asleep in the middle of it; pity him. What a day… By the way, China's fireworks sucks despite being the Olympic hosts. Malaysia's far more better. Yeay for Malaysia, boo for China.













No comments: