Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I can't even think about the title

Just can’t figure out what really happening to me recently; particularly at work. At other times I happy, I’m normal, I’m me. But at work, I kind of bored, blurred, angry, and I just can’t really concentrate on my works. No matter how simple the task is, I still feel the burden to finish it. I really push myself to do it but still the ideas just won’t come out. I have all these minutes and reports to do, the letters to answers and too many things to plan. Am I lacking motivation to work? I just don’t know.

Been doing this entire thing on and on and on. Maybe I’m bored or I have enough of it. I really can’t focus on my work now. Or maybe this “land” things that triggered this feelings. The upper management just don’t really know how to deal with some stuff that they just put everything that related to asset to our department coz we have the so called asset management unit. Do they really know that there’s only me and 1 sub-staff in this unit? Plus there’s other department that the core business is about this “land” thingy. They have the experts. In fact it’s their plate of foods before. Why so suddenly throw this “shit” to us?

This is so unhealthy. I have to flush this out from my systems before I became self-destructive. Think positive Eny… Works are piling up and I seriously do not want to be perceived as incompetent staff. Concentrate, focus, and just ignore the angst.

I wish I can marry a millionaire, so that I don’t really have to work anymore. I can just stay at home, nurture the kids and have all the time to myself. Hehehe….

I am seriously had to get back to work. I mean now. Now. Yes now. NOW ENY! Ok… ok..

No comments: