Thursday, August 07, 2008

She who sucks big time

Why is this lady keep testing my patience? Every time I help her, I’ll end up regretting it. She keeps doing it again and again and again. I think this is it. I will never help her anymore. Keji la pulak bunyinya….

Last time she spilled something on my car seat. It was a spoiled yogurt. She left a pouch in my car for weeks. When I took the pouch, to my horror, the spoiled yogurt already leaked into the cushion. The smell tok sah cerita lah. The stain is still there ok. And nope, she never said sorry.

Then she borrowed some money. Dah berapa bulan, masih tak bayar-bayar lagi. Baru-baru ni, I sangat terdesak coz pindah rumah ni kan, so I ask her about the money. Tu pun rasa serba-salah nak mintak padahal it’s my money. She said she can’t pay yet coz she wanted to register for driving class. What? Sabar lagi ni…

Last night, while I had my buka puasa, she called me. Apparently her house electricity has been cut off and she needs a place to iron her clothes and sleep over. Punyalah ramai kawan-kawan dia kat P9 tu, I jugak yang dia call. Memandangkan I ni memang baik hati dan tak kisah *bodoh sebenarnya*, so I pick her up at P9 and took her to my place.

I let her use the iron first while I did my laundry. To my horror *again*, I saw this.


Yup she did that to my precious iron board. And she didn’t say anything about it. No apologies no nothing. I ironed my clothes with angst that the end result, my clothes doesn’t look like being ironed at all. Tu belum cerita pasal kesan hangit kat iron plate tu. Arrghhh!!!!!

While I was sleeping plak, I terdengar macam bunyi bercakap-cakap. I thought the neighbour pasang tv kuat sangat. Rupa-rupanya orang kat sebelah I ni tengah bergayut kat telefon. It was 1.30am ok. Sangat mengganggu btoi. Hello; nak bergayut tu pegi lah keluar. Banyak ruang lagi dalam rumah ni untuk berborak selain dari sebelah I. Respek la sket kat tuan rumah ni. Grrrrr…..

I ni kan keluar rumah awal gila sebab nak berebut parking. So I memang bangun awal. This morning I have to wake her up and later on, kena tunggu mak datin ni bersiap pulak. Apa punya orang lah macam ni. Sakit hati I ni tau. Sabar je lah kan. Cabaran berpuasa ni.

That’s it. No more help for her. I have enough. Biarlah you all nak kata I keji ke ape ke. I don’t care anymore.

I ni penyayang tau tak. I love all my things. Jaga dengan penuh kasih sayang. So sangat geram bila orang guna my stuff and buat tak tentu hala. Lebih-lebih lagi kalau stuffs that my parents gave me. Sangat sayang. Oh my iron board…..

No comments: