Friday, August 15, 2008

They're coming!

Confirmed! They’re coming *Siti, Dik Man, Akak & Ayum* tomorrow. It’s their 1st trip on their own; via the inter-city bus. I’m sure they are thrilled over the journey as much as I am; having them for the whole school holidays. In fact I already applied for leave on next Thursday & Friday.

My plans so far:-

Saturday : Arrival, fireworks

Sunday : Rubi’s wedding

Mon, Tue, Wed : Working so they will just stay at home. On Wed there would be 1 more fireworks

Thur, Fri : On leave. Hopefully we can go to all public garden in Putrajaya
*Botanical garden, Wetland etc*

Saturday : Mak & Abah plus a whole lot of neighbour are coming down for another wedding, may be we'll join them too.

Sunday : Departure

Normally all vacations are plan by Mak & Abah and it would be Abah who drive the car. This time around, there would be only us. And normally we don’t really have plans on school holidays.
School holidays = telly & games 24/7

I’m so excited. Mental note: ask for roadmaps. Hehehe… (done!)

Unfortunately, I don’t have telly yet so I bet on my working days, this people will be bored to the core. Pity them… But then, my lappy = movie + games and there’s some novels. Mental note: borrow some of the boss novels. (done!)

Can’t wait for tomorrow even though a bit worried about the driving thingy. Btw, I planned to park my car at Tasik Selatan and took LRT to Pekeliling so that we can go for LRT ride after that. Hopefully they would enjoy the ride. It’s been a few years since their last and this time around it’ll be STAR train. Last time it was PUTRA train.

I’m anticipating a fun and enjoyable weekend. Enjoy your weekend too!

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

wah bizi nye ko kan...
bila aaa nak wat house warming nyeee da nak pose da ni eny!

hehehe

Eny Yusof said...

aritu aku tanya ko tak nak jawab.
ok bile masa sesuai ni?
apa menunya?
apa patut aku buat ek?
maklumle tak penah wat ni