Thursday, August 07, 2008

Buka puasa with Yus

Masih teringat-ingat lagi kat iron board tu lah… Sedih laaa….. Anyway, untuk menceriakan sedikit hati ini, some updates on my buka puasa.

Yesterday I had my berbuka puasa with Yus. It was her birthday the day before and I forgot to wish her despite the earlier reminder given. Sorry pal. Was thinking on giving her a diary; to put her wedding plan in order but changed my mind later on. Let’s treat her for dinner.

Initially I wanted to treat her at Manhattan Fish Market but I think Taman Warisan should be ok too. Lots of choice and easy for her to park her Swift. Hehehe… we’re on the same boat. Parking skills that need to be polish.

She had kuew teow soup and leng chi kang while I had mee hon soup, ABC and sirap limau. The sirap limau was too sour that I minum sikit je. Then we had satay. I bought 30 cucuk; 20 cucuk satay daging and 10 cucuk satay ayam. Gila tamak. Hahaha…. Tak habis pun. Tapau and put in the fridge. Ingat nak bawak ofis hari ni tapi terlupa la pulak. Alhamdulillah… kenyang gila.

Balik tu, while I did my laundry, I cut my foot. Tersepak the drain cover. Made from steel mind you. The cut was quite big and deep. The amount of blood gushing out tu agak mempanikkan I. Think Eny think! Ok took some ice and put at the wound to stop the bleeding. Yelah… my laundry baru halfway, takkan nak biar je. Luckily the bleeding stops. Continue back the laundry then mandi and letak plaster.

Sekarang pun terasa berdenyut-denyut la jugak. So, today I pegi keje wearing my Pierre Cardin sandal. Nasib baik this sandal nampak presentable la jugak. Kalu pakai selipar jepun ke… tak ke haru.

Hmmm… apa nak makan for buka puasa today ek. If only I can cook, surely I can modify the satay into some other dishes right. Any suggestion mi amiga?

No comments: