Wednesday, August 06, 2008

MUET lagi

I just got the MUET slip today. Imagine my frustration when I see the marks. Just a few mark away from band 6. Arrghhh geramnya… just a little bit more effort and I can actually get band 6.

But as I already expected, my writing marks are the one that pulled my band down coz I don’t really have ideas to write so just wrote anything that goes on my blurry mind at that time. So after this I memang kena belajar and polish my writing skills. And to do that, I actually have to reads more. Actually reading used to be one of my fav past time and its still is but I haven’t really got time to do it as mush as I wanted to. *alasan kah ini?* Plus I just can’t find book that have the sparks on me. The only thing that I enjoyed reading nowadays is only blogs. Tu pasal la my sights are getting worsened.

Bacalah kamu wahai manusia yang bernama Eny.
Baca untuk menambahkan pengetahuan.
Baca untuk mencantikkan gaya penulisan.
Baca untuk meransang minda.
Pendek kata, teruskan membaca.

Ish… Eny… Eny… tulah pasal… sape suruh main-main….
Tapi yang bestnya, I scored full marks on listening section. Hehehe... tu lah gunanya ada telinga capang ni. Cepat menangkap macam satelit kan. Hehehe...

No comments: