Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Guess what....

Something strange happened yesterday. My prayer was answered immediately. Berkat sebab puasa kot. Semalam kan I cakap I tak reti masak and I hate eating alone kan. Jeng..jeng..jeng… semalam ada orang datang rumah, tolong masakkan I lauk untuk berbuka puasa and teman I berbuka puasa sambil berborak-borak. Tak sangka kan….

Actually yesterday I was planning to berbuka puasa kat luar je. So I ajak la Nasrol teman I shopping some groceries at Alamanda. Later on boleh buka puasa kat luar sekali. But then he’s not sure whether he can make it or not. Busy sangat la tu kononnya. So ntah macam mana I feel like asking Sal out. When I called her, suddenly;

Eny, jom kita masak-masak nak tak?

Kat mana?

Kat rumah ko lah.

Takkan la I nak tolak rezeki yang datang bergolek ni kan. So we went to Alamanda and bought some groceries. Sal plan to cook tomyam so I let her take anything she wants to use in her cooking while I took some canned food.

Went to office first to take Sal’s car then went straight home. As everyone else, Sal also felt in love with my new home. *So silalah datang selalu ye….* We hurriedly start cooking. I masak nasi and buat air and do all the washing while Sal prepares the stuff and cook.

The outcome; tomyam campur yang sedap, sambal tumis ikan yang masin and tofu telur yang sedap juga. Plus air mangga made by yours truly. Sedap tau… *sori bakul I memang selalu bocor*.

Allah maha mendengar. He listens to my grudges and sends some help in the form of Sal the chef. Alhamdulillah. And thanks Sal.

What about today huh? Will there be anymore help or it’ll be me wearing the chef hat. I’m still not sure on that. Just wait and see ok.

No comments: