Friday, May 06, 2011

After 21 years

Last night I went to sleep with a wide smile on my face. Something funny happened and it felt like I'm that always-giddy-with-happiness 12 years old girl again. Hahaha..... It seriously didn't felt like 21 years has passed since our last time together; all 25 of us in that 6 Melur Class of 1990. The best class ever and we were quite close with each other even though we were only together for a year. We haven't found everyone yet but few of us are quite active in FB; Mardiana, Azman, Aida and me. Others would be Noorul Hisyam, Rosmaini, Khairul Zakiah and Norshanita.   

Recently we found another 2; Hafiz and Errazudin. Hafiz commented something on our class photo; "Eny Yusof tu Zainiah ke? Aku ingat dia sebab dia pakai tudung pelik sikit". Hahaha.... Baru nak rasa bangga because someone do remember me but then it's because of my weirdness eh. Cettt.... Hahaha.... Actually my tudung is not that weird la. Everyone else wore plain tudung but mine with some lace on it. It's quite pretty though. Mom bought it so I just wear la kan. Who am I to comment on what she bought for me. Nak kena rotan? Hahaha.....  
Anyway, Errazuddin commented that he missed his "girlfriends" but he can't seem to remember her name. That comment has left me and Mardiana to become a minah kepoh sibuk nak tau sape. Hahaha..... I even put every girls name to help him remember. Then I added him as friend with a message, "oit member sebelah". He sat beside me in that class. Wanna know what his response was? 

Seriously I tergelak terbahak-bahak when I read that message. When I told Mardiana about it, she also tergelak terbahak-bahak (I guess la because we were chatting). He said, "Hai darling. Rindu kat I ke? Bla..bla..bla..." Even while typing this pun I dah tergelak-gelak ni. Seriously funny ok. Both me and Mardiana beria-ia bergossip bagai nak tau who that girl was. No I'm not saying I was that girl la but then we were quite close during that whole one year. Nama pun duduk sebelah-menyebelah kan. Mesti la geng. So maybe he referred the word "girlfriends" to those girls who were closed to him back then. Not "girlfriends" as in couple-couple ni. Hahaha..... But to be called darling after 21 years memang very funny ok. No wonder tersengih-sengih aje malam tadi. Geli hati sangat-sangat. Hahaha....

I really missed all my friends then. We were in the top class hence teachers made us responsible in so many things; choir la, nasyid la, brassband la. All that practices over practices made us closed with each other. Memang geng ok especially with 5 boys who sat next and in front of me; Rashidi, Rosmaini, Hafiz, Errazudin and Hisyam. Geng lawan pamadam, geng lawan chess, geng main mahkamah-mahkamah, geng main bola tampar and segala mak nenek geng lagi. Gengster je tak. Hehehe....

We're planning for a mini reunion in near future. Seriously can't wait to see how's everyone after 21 years. Mostly dah beranak-pinak la pun. Saiz pun dah berubah. Hehehe.....     

No comments: