Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tahun baru, tahun lama

Almost everyone got recap of 2009 and resolutions for 2010. Me? I don’t know. My 2009 was nothing compared to 2007 and 2008 in which I did so many new things. Nothing much that I can proudly count as achievement for the year. All the same routine day in day out.

Let see if there is anything that can be deem as something. Hmmm ok now I remember. There are two actually. First one was during my DPA convocation. I got that lucky no.5 with a big word of “Cemerlang” on my certificate. Sungguh tak sangka coz me, of hundreds participant which are younger, stronger, more capable and all. I always look down on myself. Like how others are better and all. Now I know. I’m not bad. Hehehe…

Second one was of me finally wearing braces. It’s been on my new year wish list since ages ago and I finally did it in 2009. It took a lot of courage. And money too. But I finally did it. So thumbs up Eny!

Well that’s about it for my 2009. I think I’ve become a better person from before but there still rooms for improvement. I’m not really into resolutions all this while coz although I do have things on my mind that I wish to do, I don’t have datelines for it. So same goes for my 2010. I always wish to be a better person; duniawi and akhrawi (eh ada ke such terms?). To improve my hablum minallah and hamlum minannas. Hubungan dengan Allah dan hubungan dengan manusia. Insya Allah.

Besides that, I wish to be financially wiser; save more money and spend less, settled my credit card debt, paying diligently for my PTPTN loan, loose some weight, eat healthily, exercise regularly and anything in between that I feel like doing. To do things, it can be anytime kan. Not necessarily have to put each and every one of it in new year resolutions. Kan?

So that’s about it. Hopefully everything akan dipermudahkan oleh-Nya jua. Amin.

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

hehehe. dah ramai aku tengok azamnya nak bayar ptptn. ko, cheche. hehehe. aku pun la!