Friday, January 22, 2010

Free vacation to PD

Yesterday Hanim called. She won some 2D1N stay at Tiara Beach Resort, PD and she invited me to join her. Actually I got plan already; swimming lesson and tea break session at Sanaa Cyberjaya with Wan and Rehan on Saturday. But then it’s not everyday thing to get invited for a free vacation so I said ok. Kalau paid vacation memang selalu kena invite but I’ve to decline due to budget constraint.

My weekends are already full right till end of February so there goes my chance to start swimming lesson with some friends. I think by the time I join the class, others can swim like fish already. As for that tea break with delicious super big roti arab, later ok.

Ok back to the vacation story. Hanim joined some contest related to a car; something innovative, creative thingy. It’s a group work. When they joined the contest, the 1st prize was supposed to be a trip to Lotus, UK but then when they won the 1st prize, turn out it has been changed. Terukkan. At least kalau nak tukar pun choose a better place la. From UK to PD. Tak sesuai langsung. At least Langkawi ke, some island yang bersepah-sepah tu ke or to Sabah ke. Barulah berbaloi. Setakat PD tu tak menang contest pun boleh pegi. Betul tak? Eh eh I pulak yang teremo. Tapi betul lah kan. Kesian my friend kan. Anyway congratulation to her for wining the 1st place. Hebat tu. Bangga bangga. And thanks for inviting me.

So this week bercuti ke PD lah kita. As for next week, bercuti ke Sarawak pulak. Weehoo tak sabarnyeeee. That one cerita later k. On Saturday night tu ada dinner with winner. Nak bagi-bagi hadiah la tu. Wah ada chance nak ngorat engineer Proton ni. Hahaha....

No comments: