Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Photos@Kelantan

Mind you, this is breakfast ok

KESEDAR Inn


Welcome to us

From my room

Sultan resthouse, just beside KESEDAR Inn

Nice huh

Some of us

Steamboat for high tea?

I have lot's of trees-hugging photo like this

I wonder... is this how Gua Musang got it's name

Akarwali, heard that it's good for diabetics so took home a bit for Abah

Seems like even plants "bersabung nyawa" to live

Us with big ostrich. I had ostrich steak before and it's yummy

The largest night market in Kelantan but I didn't bought anything there

That's Stong Hill behind me

Zooming on the waterfalls

Us again

Do I look like a monkey here?

Always had this wide smile that's make my face look wider too....

Oh waterfalls again... it's been a while since my last river-bathing session


Stone Hill's Resort


At my restaurant I didn't know I had

I even had my own specialties ok; nasi goreng Aini

Me and my besties; Yuzi. She publish this photo in our YG and we've been labelled as "TOMBAM" ever since

No comments: