Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Famous kah?

I’m so lucky. Appeared in newspaper 3 times in this month. Twice in KOSMO and once in Berita Harian. I’ve appeared in newspaper many times before but 3 times in a month is something. Terperasan famous kejap.

1st one was during our convocation day. My photo was neither big nor clear but at least I’m in it, right.

Same goes on my 2nd one which was taken during the Maulidur Rasul parade at Dataran Merdeka. Again the photo was too small; only I can recognize that it was me on the photo. Wearing bright coloured tudung (orange) is actually not that bad after all.

And the 3rd one was when I’m on duty at the exhibition yesterday. This time, not only the photo was big enough for everyone to recognize me, it even got my names under it. My full name ok. Hahaha….

Unfortunately I couldn’t find the 2nd one online.

Berita Harian, 25th March 09

KOSMO, 6th March 09

2 comments:

didi said...

Adakah anda sedang berkempen atau bertanding apa-apa jawatan?

Eny Yusof said...

oh tidak sama sekali tetapi nampak gayanya secara tidak langsung membantu kempen seseorang yang sedang merebut jawatan