Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nora's Atok and Nenek

Yesterday I didn’t have any proper meals from morning and since En. Nasrol, my dining partner went for a course and few other friends were not available, I called Nora but before I could ask him, he asked me first. He asked me to tag along with him to meet his god grandparents from the village placement (the one we had during DPA). I said ok.

First we stop by at the new Jusco at AU for some fruits and maghrib prayer. Eh the place is very nice lah; big, new and nice landscape. We arrived at the place around 8.30pm and after some chatting, we had our dinner.

The Atok and Nenek all the time thought that we…erm… well…erm… a couple. I found it funny though but I pitied them too; we’re just friend ok. I know his mom, his mom knows me, he knows my parents and my parents know him and we’re just that; a platonic friend. Then Atok did say something like it won’t be long lah before they can go to Kuantan (on our wedding lah konon-kononnya), that Nora can come to my kampung at Lenggong yada..yada…yada…. We can only laugh. If only this Atok and Nenek know, what would they said. Hish what la with today’s youngsters… can’t understand them. Hehehe…

Oh forgot to tell, Nora had his village placement somewhere near Lenggong, my dad hometown. My dad hails from Kg. Geluk, Lenggong. Atok told that there almost everyone are related to each other, Abah said the same too. Maybe this Atok knew my late grandfather for they serve for home guard during communist era. I was hoping to be placed there too but I was placed at Kg. Air Kuning, Pasir Panjang Hulu.

Atok even told Nora to bring me along when he’s coming down for fruits season in June. Hahaha… I wouldn’t mind actually coz not only I can eat lots and lots of fruit, I can go back to my own kampung too.

Oh one more funny thing happen while we had our dinner. I accidentally called Nora, Nora. Luckily it was more like a whisper and Nora said, Azhar la. Nanti Atok and Nenek dengar. Ops sorry. Hehehe….

What if one day, while shopping or dining with En. Nasrol (well I think he’s a good partner for that), suddenly terserempak with this Atok and Nenek, since they come here often. Would they think I’m being unfaithful towards Nora? Maybe… hehehe….

No comments: