Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coach's wedding and stuff

Last Saturday, I went home to Kuantan with Shikin. It’s a one day travel that left me pretty exhausted yet happy in the end. The plan was to attend coach’s wedding but I wouldn’t want to miss the chance to go home; even just for few hours.

Pick up Shikin at her house and start off the journey around 7.30am. Stop once for fuel and reached Kuantan around 10.45am. My 1st time driving home. Hehehe….

We had breakfast at home and catching up with my siblings to kill time. The invitation was from 12pm-4pm and normally the bersanding ceremony would be around 2pm. Ayum tag along with me and Shikin but when we reached there exactly at 2pm, the bride and groom were already outside entertaining the guest. There’s no bersanding ceremony and since the Sultan of Pahang came for it, the event has to start early. So we didn’t stay long; enough for a meal and some photos.

Went back home to pick up Siti, Dik Man, Akak and Meera. Actually I planned to bring Shikin to Teluk Chempedak and Tanjung Lumpur for the famous sata but it’s raining heavily so we headed to East Coast Mall. Everyone wanted to buy stationeries so we bought a lot of stationeries and one and half dozens of Big Apple Donuts.

At home we finishes everything in one go. Shikin is actually on a very strict diet but she ate a lot while at home. She had toast for breakfast, then the food serve at the wedding, 2pc of donut, another round of rice with sambal ikan and ended the day with fried kueh teow. She’s actually wanted an extra helping of the fried kueh teow but she didn’t want to be sleepy on the way back so she didn’t. Hahaha… my house is really not a place for those on diet. That’s why I’m having hard time to loose weight, especially when I went home or when Mak came here.

Right before we make a move, Epoi, my brother came back from his in-laws so I got to see my cute little nieces, Adah and her sister, Bila. I can’t wait to go home again. And definitely I’ll bring Shikin along again coz she’s kind of cool and selamba. Sent Shikin first and I reached home at 1am.

Shikin said " Eny, adik ko ni macam lelaki la". Errr... he's really a boy la Shikin. She heard us called him Ayu. It's Ayum actually.

Shikin with the newlywed

A blurred photo

Another blurred ones. Sigh...

I don't know what we called this but they played and sang oldies


The bride's henna

The groom's henna

Congratulation to both of them

1 comment:

swit@kon said...

hehehe tahniah awi!!!