Friday, June 13, 2008

A whole new team of PIE

I’ve had one of the most unproductive times at work today. Can you believe that I did nothing else besides reading blog since this morning? Giloss… Ada la sign satu surat, sign aje… bukan susahkan. Petang ni baru la ada keje sket. Makan gaji buta aje hari ni. Ish hampeh punya pekerja…

Btw, my eyes are soooo itchy. It’s been weeks ok. No amounts of rubbing can relief the itchiness. I’m worried that rubbing too hard might tears the selaput or anything inside. Bahaya la plak kan. Should have bought Eye-Mo yesterday. It might not cured it (coz this itchiness is an on and off things for years) but I hope it might do wonders. Arrghhh geramnya dengan kegatalan ini!

Wah hari ni ramai orang will join me for the workout session at KBS gym. Besides the regular member (En. Afnan and me la of course), Kak Jas, Edwin and surprisingly Amirul too will join us. The more the merrier la kan. Seems that my worries that no one will go with me to gym after En. Afnan tak de is baseless ok. Yeay I like!

No comments: