Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Pissed off!

Been busy writing letters to KEMAS since morning. Sometimes I wonder what are those staff at KEMAS have been doing all this while. Been sending all those craps to me as if it’s my duty to be the quality control. It’s their duty to ensure that every reports, letter or what not send for further action must be complete, using the correct format, bla..bla..bla.. I called them, I adviced them and I even warned them about all that. But still they give me rubbish and it’s a waste of time and effort just to make them understand the simplest thing. And there you are complaining about red tape, bureaucratic what so ever. You should check your own job and not let people do it for you. Your ignorance will cost rejection and correction that in the end will waste time, money and patience. I’m really annoyed with them this time. Sabar je lah kan.

Yesterday I went jogging with En. Afnan. I feel great. My speed is improving but still slower than En. Afnan. Laju aje meninggalkan I kat belakang. Maklumlah dah fit gitu. So I got to work out harder ni. And yess I berjaya memujuk Kak Jas untuk join I pegi gym tomorrow so dah dapat partner baru. Hopefully she’ll be consistent like me and En. Afnan. Barulah syok gitu. Tapi don’t worry En. Afnan coz what ever it is, you are the one yang mencetuskan semangat kesukanan I so I’ll never forget that. We will still be PIE as long as both of us available la of course. Besides jogging and going to gym, I ingat nak join senamrobik la. Baru la ada variety sket. Wah seronoknye bersukan ni. Jom kawan-kawan kita amalkan gaya hidup sihat.

Rumors have been circulating that the promotion for M48 kena hold dulu coz they wanted to fill up the critical post at MITI, KPT and MOH. All this ministry, main office are at KL area so me and my current PIE (which is En. Afnan la kan) akan terpisah jauh and it’ll be difficult for us to exercise together. Even if he got the post at MOE pon belum tentu akan dapat teman I jugak kan. So it’s about time for me to find anew PIE. What ever it is, I’ll keep praying that he got the post at MOE coz I know he really wanted it. He even asked me to pray for him. Baik Bos! Saya yang menurut perintah.

Boringlah. After work, pegi gym, balik rumah, basuh baju, mandi, solat, iron baju and tido. Tomorrow wake up, mandi, solat, go to work. I’m bored with this routine. Bored to the core ok. Must find something to spark off my life back. Ape ye nak buat? Even my interest to watch tv or read novel pun dah kind of terencat sekarang ni. I’m just plain bored. Can moving out helps me? At least ada new environment. Yeah I’ll consider that. But I bet not so soon la kan. Bukan senang nak dapat rumah ni.

Wah-wah diorang ni gossip-gossip tak ajak I ni. Tak leh jadi ni. Hehehe… sure ingat I tengah asyik masyuk wat keje ni. Padahal tengah update blog. Hihihi. Ok I nak join the gossip girls and to get confirmation with Kak Jas about our workout session this evening. Daaa

No comments: