Sunday, June 15, 2008

Morning at noon?

Can you believe that many girls today wake up at noon? At least that’s what I find out today when I asked a few girlfriends out. They only reply my sms at 12 noon saying that they just woke up. Well same goes with my housemates too. Oh my… what’s happening to the modern girls? I thought only guys have difficulty to wake up early. Sometimes I do wake up late also but the latest would be at 8 plus. I have to at least wake up and do some work first before I can go back to sleep which normally happen in the evening; when there’s nothing more I can do and I’m bored to the max. My parents start off their day very early in the morning and they would nag non-stop if we wake up late. Sometimes it’s only 7 in the morning but the way Mak and Abah nag as if it’s already noon. One of their favorite that I can still remember was “orang lain dah naik ke bulan or dah sampai ke langit ketujuh, korang masih membuta”. Hehehe… I should be thankful to them coz that’s what make me a morning person too; which also contribute to my awet muda look. Hehehe…. (perasannya…)

Since no one available in the morning, I watch tv to kill time. Managed to watch the making of Incredible Hulk. Definitely gonna watch this and Made of Honor too. When will that be huh? An invited me to join her and Wan. At first I kind of hesitate coz tak nak la kacau daun orang nak dating kan. But then it’s been a while since the last time I went out with them so why not kan. We went to Puchong first coz I wanted to settle my credit card debt. Then to Kajang coz An nak amik her new baju kurung. Lama gila tunggu ok sampai I rasa nak tertido-tido. Finally we went to Bangi Kopitiam. I ate Mee Kari and Ice Blended Mocha (2nd one for this week hehehe...). Pergh makan kari sambil minum susu memang kenyang gila. Sakit perut I. After Asar prayer, Wan sent me home.

Nora came today. She’s on her semester break so she'll stay for a few days before going home. I miss her so much tapi esok dah nak pegi PD so tak dapat nak borak-borak macam dulu. She’s getting tanned coz the weather kat Penang quite hot katanya. Syoknya jadi student. I miss that good old times.

Ok nak continue packing my stuff for tomorrow.

No comments: