Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New guy on the block

Few things happened yesterday. 1st there’s a new guy at admin; Nizam, the new photographer for our ministry. Boleh tahan cute la. The funny thing was, Cik Azura said “ Wah handsome!” straight to his face. Apa lagi, terblush la member. In fact dah ada admirer pon among a few staff kat sini. Sungguh pantas diorang ni, pantang la nampak orang handsome sket. Edwin siap nak kenen-kenen kat I lagi. Suka-suka hati je ek. Tau la I ni the most eligible spinster kat sini. From now onwards, during official function tak de lah orang nak jerit-jerit nama Edwin lagi. It’ll be Nizam! Nizam! Sinilah amik gambar kitorang. Saham Edwin pon menurun la ek. Hihihi…. And from what I heard, Nizam ni ada Dip in Syariah. Mesti warak ni. That makes him a good candidate untuk dibuat suami. Hehehe…

2nd thing was, last night I went out for dinner with Zam, my skype friend. Actually I did not plan for it pon. It just happened. And no, there’s nothing going on between us; we’re just friend ok (I’m saving you guys from the wild guess ok). He wanted to teach me about the Forex thing. I don’t know, I’m not so interested in all that stuff. Tengoklah nanti macam mana. Plus this thing quite risky. High risks, high return la kan.

Ops one more good news to share. Even though my weigh on scale are still at “that” figure, but then ada a few pants yang dulu langsung tak boleh sarung, sekarang sudah boleh dipakai. Wah ini yang I makin bersemangat nak ke gym ni. Kalau boleh hari-hari nak pegi. Tapi… takkan nak pegi sorang-sorang kot. Tak syok la beb. Takkan selamanya nak tunggu En. Afnan teman baru nak pegi. Seems like I have to find a new PIE (partner in exercise) ni. Sape ek… Anyone? Besides exercising, makan pun kene control so I’m trying my best untuk kurangkan makan and skip dinner. Susah tau (for those yang selalu spend time with me will know my hungry looks so just imagine). What ever it is, rajin dan usaha tangga kejayaan, so nak kurus kene la rajin bersenam dan diet.

Fadhley will fly to German tonight for the factory test. Wah bestnye. Good for him la kan. Seems like all his hard works are worth it after all. Such a workaholic that been teasing him PSU Kanan la, KSU Muda la, bla…bla…. Hopefully he won’t forget my souvenir. I can still remember the first time he went to Sabah, he bought a pearl bracelet for me. I’m not into jewelry thing ni so that bracelet belum pernah dipakai. So does the crystal bracelet that he, Wan and Hafiz gave me as the birthday present last year. Sorry guys but don’t worry, all the bracelet are properly kept. Just don’t know when to wear. Hehehe…

I got blisters at my left foot. Sakit tau. Konon-konon nak belajar pakai kasut yang agak ladies sket la ni (wearing my new peep-toes kitten heel). Ha ni la padahnya. I’m going to buy more ladies shoes after this so; blisters, blisters, blisters and scars (left by blisters) so there goes my foot. Kene tahan aje lah kan.

Ok nak sambung keje. Chow.

1 comment:

didi said...

huh? ada lelaki hensem baru?

x tau pun.

haih, lain kali diorang ni semua, bukan saje kena report kat PSM.

lebih spesifik, report duty kat didi.

:p