Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm sorry

Waaarghhh ngantuknya… Last night got this pillow talk session for hours with Kak Mas. No we’re not talking about ‘that’ thing; in case you guys wondering la kan (newly wed kan selalu kena teased about ‘that’ thing), we talked about so many other topics. The life as a married lady, her wedding day and macam-macam la. I asyik gelak aje. Gelak besar plak tu, sure my other housemates thought that we’re discussing about ‘that’ thing. Yelah, dok dalam gelap, borak sambil baring-baring and then laughing like nobody business. Hehehe… Kesudahannya sangat mengantuk pagi tadi tapi kugagahkan juga untuk bangun. While taking my bath, suddenly it struck my mind that when I move out and live on my own; I’ll miss all this stuff. But then I kind of agree with what Kak Mas said last night, that when we live on our own, everything depends on ourselves. If you want the house to be clean ke or nak biar messed up ke, semuanya adalah atas diri kita sendiri. So kita akan lebih puas hati. But still I ni kan suka borak-borak (which have changed quite drastically lately due to you know why la kan) so bila dok sorang-sorang, sape nak teman I borak? Hmmm…. Actually I hate living alone; coming from such a big family, there was never “I need my own space, leave me alone” thing. All of us kind of penyibuk and suka mengacau. Tak boleh tengok orang senang (dok diam-diam sorang-sorang la tu). Mesti ada benda nak diusik dan ada je benda nak diborakkan. Dari sekecil-kecil dan seremeh-remeh benda hinggalah ke hal-hal dunia, politik, ekonomi dan macam-macam lah. And I loooove that so much. Kind of miss them bila dok jauh-jauh ni. Eh emo lak pagi-pagi ni.

Btw, this entry is actually an apology notes to En. Nasrol.

Yesterday we planned to go to Alamanda. He said that he’ll confirm about it by 5.00pm. But he did not call me to say yes or no. So I called him 15 minutes later. I ni kan pantang kalau orang tak menepati masa ni so macam angin sket la kan. (it’s not the first time ok!). Since the plan jadi, so terkocoh-kocoh la I pegi solat Asar sebab I ingat nak keluar 5.30pm on the dot. Reason being; tak nak keluar lama-lama coz I nak perform my Maghrib prayer at home. Then I berlari-lari ke parking sebab takut I dah terlewat ke ape ke. Rupa-rupanya dia tak turun lagi. Call him tapi tak dapat. Ni lagi satu yang menaikkan kemarahan I. Telefon dia dah rosak, he knows about it but still refuse to do anything. I just don’t understand why he can’t buy a new one. Don’t tell me he got no money. He got plenty ok. And if sayang sangat nak parted with the money, beli la yang murah-murah je. When he finally came, muka I dah lain ok. Then without saying anything I terus gerak ke Alamanda. Sampai sana pun masih hot lagi ni. Amirul nak join sama. I’m fine with that coz the more the merrier kan. I did say something like ‘memalukan and all that’ about his phone which I think might hurt his sensitive heart. I tak sengaja ok. But still I gave him my phone to use. I ni kan kawan yang baik; cuma my angin ni je yang tak berapa baik.

The funny thing was; beside all the fuss I make, I pinjam duit dia semalam. Tak banyak, RM100 je. I only have RM20+ in my wallet and how am I going to shop with that amount of money, tak cukup. I malas nak withdaraw duit plak tu. Gile… Then we had dinner at McD with Amirul. Continue buying some stuff at Carrefour and trus balik. Since timing dah quite late for my Maghrib prayer, I kind of rushing masa nak balik; which again I think he might think (might la kan) that I’m being rude. I don’t know… maybe I je yang fikir macam tu kot. What ever la kan…

So, En. Nasrol, in case you read this, I’m sorry if I being rude yesterday. Maybe sebab lapar kot, that’s why macam cepat naik angin. I know that is such a lame excuse but hey sukahati I la kan. Sape suruh you lambat. What ever it was, I’m sorry ok.

Tu baru ngan kawan-kawan. Ish macam mana la kalau ade boyfriend ni. Kecik hal pun I dah nak marah. Hehehe… Punctuality is something that I can’t tolerate ok. I admit that I pon ade gak lewat kadang-kadang tu tapi sangat jarang ok and I will say sorry if I ever did. So I macam tak boleh terima kalau orang dah lewat and buat donno aje. Memang la angin satu badan.

p/s : I dah bayar duit En. Nasrol tu this morning. (in case you guys ever wonder la kan)

No comments: