Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Chocolates collection day

Aerobic session for yesterday was cancelled due to the high level of busyness by En. Afnan and Kak Jas. As for today, nothing has been confirmed yet. I noticed that I’m hungrier without exercise, and not the other way around. I ate 3 pieces of bread for dinner and yet I’m still hungry. That’s weird. Does that mean I have to continue exercising to control my food intake? Yanti, one of my sidangmate during DPA said that I’m already slim, nothing to worry about. Thanks Yanti but there’s some part of my body that needs to be toned up. In fact Anis also said that my face is not so chubby like it used to be. Hehehe…. So happy that at least my hard works do pay out; when people noticed the difference.

I called my coach again last night; to inform him about my course at Marina Cove. Since Yus pon an ex-Sepatan (pronounced; SPARTAN), then might do some reunion. Anis frustrated coz she can’t join the course. She’s an ex-Sepatan too. Maybe next time Anis. So my rest day will only be on Saturday aje lah ek. Hmmm… so many things to do with so little time.

My sleep was disturbed by shouting from Euro fans last night. Bengang btoi. Nak jerit-jerit pegi la tengok kat stadium. Stakat tengok kat tv pastu terjerit-jerit bagai nak rak; tengah malam plak tu, memang tak sesuai ok. Once I terjaga, it’ll takes some time before I can dozed off back. Ish cepat la Euro ni habis. Nanti tak cukup tido, naik plak my blood pressure. Sape susah, I jugak, bukan diorang.

I went for retirement option briefing by PSM. So, at what age should I choose? 55, 56 or 58? I’m confused. I ask Abah and his advised; buat solat istikharah. Btoi gak tu. Stakat ikut logic or ikut kata hati, belum pasti ianya yang terbaik. I’ll start from tonight coz ada a few more days before the dateline. Insya Allah dapat la petunjuk yang terbaik for me and my future.

En. Afnan puasa lagi hari ni. Puasa nazar rasanya sebab dia kata nak puasa sampai Saturday. I usik-usik him; nazar nak kahwin ke. Dia macam malu-malu. Haaa ni mesti plan nak kawin dia telah mendapat green light. So just wait and see la kan. I’ll keep you guys updated about this ok. In fact I pon dah tak sabar-sabar nak tau. Hehehe….

Tadi I went down to PD, to see the new bride. Hehehe… terlepak lama la pulak. Mula-mula went to se Aisa; the new bride. Her wedding rings is soooo beautiful ok. Borak-borak then she gave me the souvenir from her kenduri. Cantik, a pouch bag from India. Siap ada print nama lagi ok. She plan to go to India for her honeymoon but then tak sure time lagi coz her sister in law nak kawin plak this October so nak kena plan cuti and of course the expenses. Then went to see Sal. Borak-borak and she gave me some cute chocolates. Then I went to see Redzuan and he gave me a box of Ferrero Rocher. And Hafizzudin gave me his weeding card; sangat cantik and wangi. Teringat masa kecik-kecik dulu; sangat suka kertas yang wangi-wangi ni. Murah rezeki I hari ni tapi semuanya chocolates. If I want to eat all that, kene lebih kuat bersenam la. Hehehe…. So these are the photos of what I got today.

Pouch bag from Aisa with 2 pieces of sweets inside. Special from India ok.

Cute chocolates from Sal. Sayang la nak makan....

So inilah hasil lawatan ke PD tadi...

Macam banyak nak citer tapi macam malas nak type. Kenapa ek.

No comments: