Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My plan and the end result

Ok these were my plan for my 1 week leave:-
  1. Clean the house;
  2. Repair the shoes;
  3. Wash the car;
  4. Cook spaghetti, trifle pudding and curd;
  5. Hang up with friends (haven’t seen them for ages);
  6. Scrub sessions

Instead, I

  1. watched channel 122; (Anak Halal sucks)
  2. watched channel 303; (Korean drama for hours ok)
  3. watched channel 505; (Puyi the Last Emperor)
  4. watched channel 701; (AXN rocks!)
  5. watched channel 702; (Hallmark too)
  6. watched channel 705; (Jesse’s McCartney video clip; 30SX)
  7. watched channel 711; (entertainment…)
  8. watched channel 712; (entertainment….)
  9. watched channel 713; (and entertainment…. c’mon Eny you’re too old for this….)
  10. watched channel 732; (my No.1 channel… better than CSI ok)
  11. watched channel 809. (make me believed that aliens are for real with X-Files, Roswell, Invasion, Dark Angel)

Ok I did go out but only to buy some school stuff, fetch Mak from office and bought groceries. And went to my sister’s place for makan-makan. I did cook the 3 dishes that I planned to. That’s all. Eh managed to scrub Mak, Abah, Ayum, Zakiah (my sister in-law) and Siti. Errr my 3yo niece; Adah too. But for her light-light only lah.

Seronok le tu...

I did exactly the same as the spa girl did me

Does cleaning the toilet and some mould count as cleaning the house? At least better than nothing right? Such a lazy bum I was that whole week. Lazy to the max. Tak boleh harap punya anak/kakak.

I thought not owning ones and didn’t watch any programmes for months have cured me of my TV addiction. How wrong it was. I’m still an addict; but a controlled one. I can still live without TV. And I didn’t watch TV even when I’m home before. But when you have the whole week with nothing much to do, and no books to read I guess the addiction took over. I have plan to buy TV but sometimes I feel like not owning a TV is better coz I can do so many thing. When there’s TV around, I’ll be hook up and everything else will be neglected. We’ll see lah what’ll happen in future ok.

Oh the best part of going home this time was…. I slept in Mak&Abah’s room… the whole week ok. But not on the same bed though. It’s not as big as my own room at my own house, but the feeling was obviously better. Nak bangun solat subuh macam liat aje. Blamed it on the air-cond, the mattress and the Geeta’s pillow and bolster. Nyaman je tido…

Can’t wait for CNY for I’m going back again. Yeehaaa….

No comments: