Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy konon....

I thought I can be happier than before. Ceh…

I’m not happy at all! Ergh…

Wondering what I’m grumbling about?

Well…. there’s this network. Before I can call anyone at 99sen for 45min. So I can talk with everyone at home or gossiping for hours with friends and still doesn’t feel the burden of paying for it.

But from now onwards, the 99sen for 45min calls is applicable only from 9am to 5pm and to that same network only.

For other network, it’ll be 99sen for the 1st 15min and 33sen per minutes thereafter.

I wouldn’t mind buying another sim card for my family (I don’t really bergayut on the phone except with my family) but who on their sound mind would talk that long during office hour? Nak kene tembak dengan bos?

Even if I can (I’m not for sure), my family can’t; Mak would at her office and everyone else would be at school. I would normally call them at night; daytime call would always be short and precise.

So there goes my chance to berborak sakan at night when I’m bored.

Benci lah….

No comments: