Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's that time again

I’ve been so busy lately. Consolidating reports and finishing paper works. I’m in office from 7.30am till 6.30pm. And I don’t go for lunch break. That’s 11 hours of working. And with no boss to guide. But I’ll manage, insya-Allah.

My workstation pun dah macam sarang tikus. Papers are everywhere. As much as I try to clear it off, it’ll still scattered everywhere. What will people think when they passed my cubic huh? Malu seh.

I’ve got lots of things to update but I don’t really have times for it. So we’ll see lah how ok. I’ll update as and when I got some times to spare.

Till then, happy working.



P/S : The much awaited convo will be on 12th Feb 2009 and the ‘baju istiadat’ seems to shrink lah. I don’t think I can loose that much weight within the times left. How huh? Alteration? Hehehe…

3 comments:

swit@kon said...

aku keja 8.00am to 9.00pm. bleh ke?

didi said...

aku cakap on behalf of um:

"aku keje sampai 12 malam. sedis"

hehe

Eny Yusof said...

tulah aku balik kul 6.30 pun rasa bersalah. But i try not to go home later than maghrib sebab tinggal sorang2 and balik malam2 agak tak sesuai gitu.

dulu masa duk flat hijau, aku penah balik 12.30am for weeks. sekarang tidak lagi.

aku rela bawa balik keje dari stay kat ofis sampai malam.