Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Misteri parking

The 1st BIG MEETING was over. Now the prep for the 2nd ones. Sigh…

For the time being let me share something weird that happened to me yesterday. And I still didn’t get the answer up till now.

Where to start huh….

Ok in my dept, I don’t have specified parking lot. Every grade 41 officer also don’t have; except for one who shamelessly ordered to change the tagging to become his. But that’s another story.

The parking lot of my ex-boss is obviously empty so I parked my car there. In fact I did it since she's still here. The front lot is for Nasrol. Since Nasrol always went home later than I am, so on Monday I asked Nasrol to exchange the lot. I park in front and he’s at the back. Easier for me to go out la kan, no need to reverse what so ever.

So yesterday as agreed I parked in front. But then later on, Nasrol came and informed me that somebody took over the back lot and he have to park at another block. Nampaknya kena tukar balik la.

The weird thing that happened was… when I went to my car yesterday; I saw some notice at the front mirror. I thought it was the normal loan brochure but it’s not. There’s this notice, clearly written using markers, in capital letter and it says;

TOLONG JANGAN PARKING DI SINI LAGI!!!

Erk… sape tulis ni? I immediately called Nasrol to ask whether he’s the one who wrote it but he said no. Hmmm sape yang terperasan parking ni dia yang punya ni? Bengang betullah. Nasrol the real owner also don’t know who wrote it. So mysterious lah.

This morning I park at my usual place; the back lot and again when Nasrol came in he saw somebody took over, this time the front lot. Pity him…. bengang je member di pagi hari.

Banyak lagi kisah parking di Putrajaya ni but later lah ok.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam. Teruk orang tu. what i can advice is u can try to get or find out the info of that problem person from her/his friends. Which dept or unit? Then talk nicely, face to face with her..if u berani lah. heehe..

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa. masa dulu nurul dapat notis tu, kau ada tak kat kklw... ke dah gi DPA? lagi horror.

Eny Yusof said...

ye ke klynn? ape dia tulis? surely i dah kat DPA masa tu. kalau tak mesti i tau punya.