Friday, January 16, 2009

Alhamdulillah masih sempat

I nearly had heart attack this morning. It’s all because my alarm didn’t ring.

I’ve been suffering from sleeping disturbance since ages ago especially when under stress. I went to sleep early but by midnight, I’ll be awake and stay awake till morning. I’ll doze off in between but stay awake most of the time. So normally I would wait for my alarm to ring to start the day.

Same goes today just that I waited too long. Then suddenly when I turned, I felt that my room was too bright. Immediately check the phone and it was 7.24am ok.

I jumped straight into bathroom. Quickly take wudhu’ and perform my prayer like a thunder. Then rushed for a quick shower. Did everything simultaneously; brushing the teeth, washing the face and showering.

Everything was as usual except that I didn’t make up my bed and I didn’t wear perfume and lip balm. Luckily managed to perform the face routine; aloe vera gel, facial cream, 2way cake and blusher.

I went as fast as 120kmph this morning. Alhamdulillah the traffic was smooth. Managed to clock in at 7.58am. Phew…. that was close. Alhamdulillah.

Luckily I live in Putrajaya, my home is not so far from office and I drive my own car. If not how? Hehehe….

So far I’ve only clocked in red twice; 1st on my report duty day, not because I’m late but because the PSM staff gave the punch card at 8.30am and 2nd when there’s no water supply at home. I don’t like the idea of others clocking for us and I don’t like turning up late or just in time. The earlier the better for me.

Ok got to get back to work. Manyak kija wo.

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

aku hari2 pening. mata ni taknak terbukak. kul 7 baru hegeh. tapi tu lah. nasib baik dekat. beb, kalau ye pun jangan laju sgt. bahaya!

didi said...

aku sama la macam kau..

tak leh tgk kad merah.
aku rasa dalam 1.5 tahun kat KKLW ni, mungkin 2 kali jek jugak yg merah.

disiplin maa...

(aura tatatertib ku mash jelas terasa)