Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I lost the battle

I guess I'm not cut to be a good fighter la. Yesterday I lost big time. Not only they didn't want to cancel the transaction, I was instructed to return the Nokia N78 and they replaced it with SE Elm. In total I lost around RM500++. Sigh..... Anyway this is what happened yesterday.

When I arrived at the shop, I told them I no longer want to take the SE T715 and wanted to cancel the whole transaction. The seller said I can't do that. After some arguments (not heated ones, I can assure that) I said I'll take back the X10 Mini and he have to return back the extra RM100 I paid when I exchanged it with the N79. Actually he was the one who suggested it that way. However while I was checking the X10 Mini, come a lady and she was saying all sort of things. I'm not good in arguments kan so obviously I can't beat her at that. I hate it when people put words into my mouth and saying all the different thing from what I'm trying to say. I was telling her the truth but she keep twisting the story. I guess it is so hard to be honest sometimes. I was shivering all the time because I have never done this before. So in the end I went home with the SE Elm because I just don't want to prolonged the arguments. Plus it was 8pm already and I didn't eat anything yet except some plain water to break the fasting. 

I am so devastated with this whole incident because I will have to pay some huge amount for something not even half of what I'm paying. And I blamed this on my own stupidity. I can't sleep last night thinking about this. Although I'm on the loosing side, I guess I have learnt something from it. At least I know about the Consumer Act and next time when buying something, I'll stick to what I want no matter what. To see the this whole incident from a positive side, maybe I'm loosing that money because I don't do my job good enough. Tak berkat kan. Maybe this is to pay for my sins (kafarah dosa). It felt so much better after I look at it that way. Kenalah redha kan coz I will never get back the money no matter what. Hmmmm my hard earned money and I loose it just like that....

Although I have accepted this thing, I still lodged a report at e-Aduan. So we see how it goes after this. I don't think I'll win or get back my money but at least I should teach them a lesson kan. Hopefully there would be no more customer who would be cheated after this. 

For the time being, I will have to learn to love the new phone. Hmmmmm....     

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bagi tau nama kadai tu kt blog atau kt FB biar diorg malu

Unknown said...

jgn buat camtu..they can sue you if they knew...just buat aduan ka e-aduan sajer..and tribunal pengguna jgn dilupa.

Eny Yusof said...

Anony,

Sepatutnya amik gambar the seller sekali. Baru diorang tau.

Eny Yusof said...

Light,

Dah lodge report kat e-aduan. Camne nak buat kat tribunal eh? Phone dah pulang balik, ada chance nak claim balik the money lost ke?

Anis Rafie said...

kat mana tu Eny? you should bring someone stern lah next time for any transaction like this..

Eny Yusof said...

Anis,

Kat MINES. Dh byk kali aku bli phone, kali ni mmg kaw-kaw kena tipu. Rugi je duit aku....