Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hoping for more news on this

KPDNKK seems to act really fast. I lodge a report thru e-Aduan last Tuesday and on the same day they called me to inform that they already got the complaint and will passed it to the nearest office. Then yesterday someone from KPDNKK again called and asking for more informations about the complaint. Ok suddenly I have a big problem. I can't seem to remember where I put the receipt. Duh! I remember I took it to the office but after that I can't remember where did I keep it. Time ni lah nak terlupa..... 

Hopefully this thing can be settled as soon as possible. Kalau dapat balik some of the money, syukur Alhamdulillah. If not, nak buat macam mana bukan rezeki tapi at least those kedai in MINES will be under the KPDNKK radar. Hehehe.....

Ish manalah resit ni??????

No comments: