Monday, November 08, 2010

Cerita Kuantan

So as planned earlier, went home to Kuantan with Bang Long last Thursday night. Bang Long has been transferred to become a coffee roaster so he now work normal 9-6 daily with weekend and public holiday. Hoorey after 11 years of working at odd hours with nearly impossible chances for public holiday he now can go home as frequents as he want. Alhamdulillah. Everything happen for a reason. He didn't get the promotion to become Area Manager but he got a better bargain than that in terms of working hour. So now he can focus on continuing is study. Alamak I pun kena start thinking on doing a master la like this.

Anyway I left Putrajaya around 9pm and reached Kuantan around 1.30am. Bang Long is a better driver than I am in terms of obeying the speed limit. So that explains how a journey that normally took me 3 hours become more than 4 hours. Plus he needed a break in between where else I can drive straight from Putrajaya to Kuantan vice versa. However I can't drive at night since my normal sleeping hour starts at 9-10pm so my eyes will become heavy and sleepy around that time. And that makes me a bad co-pilot too. Hahaha...... I was so hungry while on the way but the sleepiness took over me that when I reached home, I just want to continue my sleep and doing anything else. Teruk kena sakat on Friday sebab masa on the way bukan main tanya ada makanan ke tak. Hehehe.....    
Friday just hang out at home doing nothing much except for makan-makan. Mak was working on that day. She offered half of her pay that day for Ayum if he willing to tag her along. Wah wah wah..... masa I dulu tak de pun. Half of her pay mean hundreds tuuuu..... I dulu singgit pun kedekut. Hahaha...... Meera was at home with us so spend the whole day with her. I taught her how to play with paint programmes. I'm not good in artsy thingy but to a 4 years old, her auntie is like Picasso. Hahaha....

Saturday evening we (Akak, Meera and me) went to East Coast Mall. We did nothing much beside window shopping. Meera was hungry and when I asked her what she want, she said; "KFC pun tak pe". Hehehe..... She said she want to eat 3pc of chicken so I bought dinner plate. Huh tak de maknenya dia makan 3pc. She just love the skin and not the meat. While eating her lunch, she said; " Cik Ngah, kalau tak tengok Wonderpet hari ni, esok pun ada lagi kan?". This kid I tell you is a serious TV addict. She knows what programme at what channel at what time by heart. And she can sing along to every song, commercials included. Tapi suh ngaji main-main. Sabar je lah.  

Before balik I bought some Big Apple donuts and the Donashi. I didn't eat the Donashi pun so tak tau how it taste. Just love its cute design. From there we went to Kak Sobir's house first. Missed her plus got a whole tonne of story to load up. Meera can't wait to go home to watch her programme. Hish ini budak..... potong stim aje orang nak borak puas-puas. Keep on interrupting our chat aje. Around Maghrib we left her place. And before we knew it, Meera already dozed off in the car. She must be so tired after her non-stop jumping and running.

That night I was standing in front of all my siblings who were playing some PC games in my cargo pants and t-shirt when Meera asked me this, "Cik Ngah, Cik Ngah ni lelaki ke perempuan?" The boys laugh the hardest. Sabar je lah. So I asked her back, " Kenapa?" Her replies, "Tak la kalau Cik Ngah lelaki Meera nak tumbuk-tumbuk la Cik Ngah" Amboi budak ni.... Thank God when I asked her whether she thinks that I'm a girl or a boy she said I'm a girl like her Mama and others auntie. Phew.... I know I'm not as girly as her other aunties but my hair is long already what.....

On Sunday I was busy helping in the kitchen preparing meals for lunch. I was in a good mood to help in cooking so memang tak payah suruh pun I will do anything. Cuba time malas. Nak masuk dapur pun tak mo. Hahaha..... Meera left early in the morning to be with her father so tak de la penyibuk kecil that keep coming to me for more painting games. But even if she keep disturbing me pun I'm happy je to oblige. Not that I have anything much to do anyway. Missed her and her chatty mouth la....

Left Kuantan around 4.30pm. From Karak to KL the traffic was bumper to bumper. Blamed it on vehicles coming down from Kelantan. Hehehe.... no offense ye my kelantanese friends. Siti tag along with us so got to send her back first then Bang Long and finally I reached home around 9pm. First thing to do last night was to pack my stuff for the journey today. Keep on packing and unpacking the bag aje lately. But this would be the last ones la. No more outstation until next year la kot.

As for today, I'll be leaving in 1-2 hours for another assessment thingy. Today to Gua musang, Kelantan. Tomorrow to Terengganu and I'll be back in Putrajaya on Wednesday. This would be the last ones outstation ones la. After this we'll be rounding the agencies around Putrajaya and Klang Valley. So I'll see you guys in Thursday la.

Bosan kan tak de photos ni..... Tsk.....

No comments: