Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Raya dah dekat

This year like last year, I’ll have 1 week leave for my Hari Raya. It’s one of those thing that I love being in this service. I used to work during Hari Raya. Yup being in retail line won’t give you much to desire especially on taking leave during public holidays. Public holidays are the days that generate more sales thus big retailers like Guardian would seize the opportunity.

Bang Long too rarely celebrate Hari Raya together with us since he started working. He’s in F&B so he’s place open 365 days every year. Being in MV mean there’s no excuse of not having business whatsoever. But I still hope that he can make it home this Raya even for 1 day only.

I haven’t bought anything for Raya yet except some cookies and kerepek. Baju Raya is not so important to me coz I would get myself new clothes all year long so there’s no need for special clothes for Raya. In fact I still got 1 pair that I haven’t wear yet and a few that are still with the tailor. Kalau dah siap then it would be my baju Raya. If not just wear all those new clothes la right. Same goes to shoes.

This year I don’t think we would change the curtains or anything at home coz Mak & Abah would like to save for the new home. So when we move to the new place barulah beli all the new home thingy. Kalu tak nanti membazir aje. Lagipun our current home is quite small and there’s no more space to put stuff that keep on piling up all this while.

Duit Raya as usual mestilah ada portion for everyone yang belum bekerja lagi. Wah banyak jugak ek coz I plan to give a little bit more from what I gave last year. I believe that rezeki yang Allah bagi perlulah dikongsi bersama barulah dapat keberkatannya. As long as everyone happy, then I’ll be content. Cuma lepas Raya have to berjimat sket la coz there’s some stuff that I plan to buy for my home.

Abah hailed from Lenggong, Perak while Mak; KL bred. Since we all baru je balik Lenggong masa daftar Taha kat UUM tu so maybe tak balik la this Raya. Dah ada cakap-cakap untuk turun KL on Raya ke-3 and 4 but nothing finalize yet. Kalau jadi then we would pergi ke banyak rumah la this Raya. Dulu masa mula-mula pindah kat sana, Raya was a bit muram coz we live at housing area yang mostly orang sana jugak. So normally diorang akan balik kampung while we all aje yang tinggal. Kawan-kawan pun tak la ramai lagi yang locally bred. Now that we have so many friend, Raya sudah agak meriah despite the neighbour would still balik kampung. Those friend yang orang sana jugak would come to our home so makanan memang selalu tak cukup.

I have so many sweet memories about Raya. That’s one of those that I like being on the move. Pindah sana-sini so banyak la kenangannya. I write something about it later.

No comments: