Tuesday, September 09, 2008

1st week of Ramadhan

This year mark the 1st time of me having to fast alone. I was alone eating my berbuka and bersahur meals. Well except on the 1st day where I had Hanim as my berbuka partner and on Saturday where I had the whole bunch of Sidang ‘F’mate for berbuka. I’ll talk about that later ok. Let me update on my weekend first.

No matter how I plan to prolong my sleep, I will still wake up early especially when I’m alone. Maybe because I’m on my own so can’t rely on Mak or Abah or my siblings to do things for me right. It’s either me doing it or it’s not going to be done at all. So wake up early on Saturday and started cleaning the house. Clean up both bathroom and kitchen. Then proceed to rearrange the wardrobe. Settled everything by noon. After shower, went to Equine Park to purchase the washing machine that I’ve been aiming for quite some time. In the end, I bought Samsung models instead of the Toshiba ones. What ever… as long as I don’t have to do my laundry manually anymore.

I was planning to buy some groceries at Carrefour but end up buying it at Jusco instead. Since Eman don’t have any wok to use so got to buy it for him. Luckily he has this caring lady *or busybody ones?* as big sister. Was asking him about the seafood that he took home. Did he cook it? Then only he sheepishly admitted that he don’t have any wok. Hehehe…

It took me the whole evening there. Hmm I think I kind of enjoy shopping alone nowadays. I can either do it as fast as I want or just stay there lingering at everything or anything. Bought 2 woks for him and some few stuff for my home. After passing the wok to Eman, went to bazaar Ramadhan at P2 first before heading straight home.

Was invited for berbuka at Wan Maisarah place at level 6 so no cooking on Saturday. I thought there would be only a few people. Imagine my surprise when the door opened and there were the whole bunch of Sidang ‘F’mate there. I was blushing feverishly that few friend keep on asking me, “Eny, kenapa muka ko merah sangat ni?” See I’m still the same old sheepishly shy Eny despite being regarded as the confident lady by some colleague. Some things are hard to change right. Hehehe…. Luckily there’s some familiar faces; Nora, Mimi, Cam, (mind you, these are guys), Wan and a few more. They were the one who keep me company.

The amount of food, uncountable. So happy having someone to eat together that I keep on munching food till was being teased by Mimi and Wan. But when I stop, Nora keep pushing some cuppies, desert and whatnot. In between eating and gossiping, managed to slip out a while to receive the washing machine. Later on the guys wanted to see my new place so bring them for a tour. Eny and 3 guys inside her home and errr bedroom too. Fuh I’m so glad nothing bad happen. Who knows some busy body neighbour might report to JAKIM telling them that I had wild party whatsoever. Hehehe we can never knows right. Luckily I did my housecleaning thingy before went out today. Not that my house was dirty whatsoever just that it’s cleaner than before. Hehehe…

We (me, Nora, Mimi, Cam & Wan) were the last to leave. Thanks Wan (the other Wan ok) for the great food and time. Hope we can arrange this more. On Sunday, my plan to met Hanim at Matta fair was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. I’m not feeling ok that day so just stay at my bed watching movie back to back for the whole day. And yes did my laundry using the new machine. I like!

No comments: