Friday, September 12, 2008

Friends of mine

Suddenly I miss those few close friends that I had during my uni days. So I called Yuzi, Suri & Ana. But Ana was busy so have to call her later. Wah I didn’t realised that I miss them so much till the calls. Suri was reminiscing our uni days and I miss them more. They were burning the midnight oil revising for exam while I slept. *yup staying up late doing revisions is so not me back then*. And yet my result was better than them. Well thanks to their note, managed to catch few things here and there just enough for me to pass the exam. Thank you girls. I owe you one.

Oh I can still remember Suri’s colourful love story with A* and her hubby now. I can even remember the green J&J lotion that she used *while typing this, the image of Suri applying the lotion to her hair flashes back*. Did you remember the account tuition that I gave you Suri? Boy it was fun then. And you did pass your accounts paper right. The gang was quite big that everyone was paired up; Suri & Pah, Ana & Baya while Syam & Laila. As for me, I just joined any pair that I felt like joining.

Yuzi was in the other gang. She’s with Yanti. Well the 3 of us was so adventurous that we did so many unthinkable acts together. The most remembered one was when we had to walk more than 10km, during Ramadhan and me wearing baju kurung some more coz we board the wrong bus. The amount of honking that we received; enough to make the ear go deaf for a moment.

Can’t wait to see them all again. Last times we hang out together was in 2002 and never see them again after that. Everyone was busy starting the new life I guess. So gonna plan a hang out session near future. Maybe in Putrajaya or Shah Alam; the place where it all started.

They would always envy me for having this so-called famous job but everyone is blessed in their own way. There’s nothing special in my job compared to them. Plus, you girls are happily married with kids on your own right and here I am still struggling on my own. Are we happy with our life? Yes? Well in the end that the stuff that matter. Not how good your job is or who your hubby is or how many kids you have.

I am happy the way I am *despite the ups and downs stumbled upon me along the way* and still love you girls the same. Can hardly wait for the reunions la… so eager already. Err actually a bit shy la to meet you girls since I’ve gained so much weight since our last meeting. Hehehe…

No comments: