Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Freaky skins

Help! Help! I need help. Actually my skins need help. This Ramadhan, I got the worst dry skin ever. Dah la kat muka; specifically at both cheeks. Dry, flaky and rough ok. It is depressing coz the flaky skin are so obvious; people noticed in seconds. Plus every time I touch my face, it feels like I’m having scales.

I have dry skin as long as I can remember. When I was young, Abah would force me to eat more veggies coz I got scales-like problem at my leg. The older I get, the dryness seem less visible while my face turn oily. But still I would have this flaky skin every now and then.

I’ve tried to drink more water but there’s no change at all. I bought way too many lotions but being the lazy me, seldom applies them plus I don’t fancy the sticky after-feeling. Having dry skin, I look older than my mom ok. Mak skins are supple and soft while me; dry and rough.

Maybe I should just take all the vitamins that supposedly good for skins; Vit C, E and EPO. Have to discipline myself this time so that I can get rid of this thing forever. Normally I would follow the routine for some certain period je then skip once, skip twice and skip terus. No wonder nothing ever worked for me.

I need to find myself a good vitamin and Shaklee would be it. Anyone who knows where I can get the vitamin please drop a comment ok.



See the dryness?

Add on some flakes

And more flakes with reddish spot


I definately have to have this

and this too

4 comments:

princess~syeena said...

eny,

my mom pon mkn shaklee...rasenye die ade membership utk shaklee tue...nnt syeena tanye kn pd die..

Eny Yusof said...

ok. tanya harga sekali ek syeena. tq beb

swit@kon said...

babe, ada tak ubat makan untuk elakkan eczema?aku tau yang penyakit itu keturunan dan darah tapi ada cara tak tanak dapat lagi??ko kan keje pharmacy dulu

Eny Yusof said...

ada. ko kena makan EPO. Evening Primrose Oil. Tapi kena makan ongoing lah. Tak leh kejap makan kejap tak makan.