Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Trip to Terengganu

Finally… can breath slowly for the time being. The meeting went quite smooth. Got to write the minutes ASAP as I definitely do not want to let what happened before, happen again; of letting the minutes on KIV tray for so long. Need to improve my minutes writing skills. Need to prepare for the other meeting paper too. Luckily the meeting have been postponed to another week so I have ample time to prepare a good report. Chayo chayo Eny.

Anyway, not going to talk about works now. Actually I got some pending entries;
1. The Terengganu trip;
2. The balik kampung trip; and
3. My new nest

So, which one should I write first?

Hmmm… I think should do the older one first before I forgot the detail. Oh well, here we goes….

Thursday, 19th June 2008
8.30pm : Arrived at D8 and waiting for the bus. Did not really know the participants so I just sat alone at a corner. My period pain was quite serious thus not really in talking mood.

10.00pm : Started off the journey. Surprisingly, no ones recite a doa for a safe journey. Why? Been used to it for the whole DPA so it’s kind of weird not to do it. I sat alone at the VIP seat. What a bad choice. I can’t sleep there. Not even a second ok. They just went crazy karaokeing. Never have I despised karaoke as much as I felt that night. I was annoyed with someone. She was too loud and too gedik.

12.30am : They continue with a movie on … can’t remember the title. I did not watch it pun coz wearing my sleeping mask which I though might help me to get some sleep but nay it didn’t. Sigh…

Later on : Still can’t sleep. The snores from them was too loud. Help me, I’m supposed to have fun during this trip but I’ not. I’m all stressed out. Arrgh!

Friday, 20th June 2008
6.30am : Stop at a mosque for subuh prayer. I can’t enter the mosque so just waited outside.

7.00am : Went to Pegawai Pemantau house for a breakfast sessions. The menu; nasi kerabu, fried mee hon and few others which I just can’t remember. Took my shower there. I definitely do not wish to be seen as a selekeh gal during the ceremony ok.

10.45am : Went to Kg. GDW Alor Limbat, Marang for the penyerahan anak angkat ceremony. When we arrived, the villagers are already there, waiting for us. Huh nasib baik I already took my shower and wore proper dress. Makan lagi but I’ve got no appetite left. A bit uneasy to be an anak angkat again. And you know what? I was paired with the girl that I was a bit annoyed last night. But I kind of ok with it. At least I got to know her better. Mak and Chek (the father of course) was quite happy dapat us as the anak angkat. Ceh perasan la ni.

12.00pm : Went to the parents angkat home. Alamak ada anak bujang la. Luckily Lela was such a chatty person so she did the talking and I did the listening and menyampuk sket-sket. I was quite sleepy coz didn’t sleep at all last night but kind of segan nak tido. But I managed to lie down a bit; in between borak with Mak while she prepares our lunch.

3.00pm : Took lunch and lie down again. A bit dizzy due to lack of sleep. Lela as usual berborak-borak witb the new family. All the children came home to see us. Segan seh.

5.00pm : At first we thought the sukan rakyat would be cancelled due to the rain. Unfortunately the rains stop just on time so we went to the field there to join the games. Chek gave us a bike for us to use during our stay there. Luckily Lela knew how to ride bike. It’s a new Ego ok. I played the bowling kelapa games. So funny and yet we managed to beat the home team. But we lost the football games.

7.00pm : Go home, get ready for the tahlil thingy that night. Mak cooked fried mee and we were forced to eat. I’m still full but still have to eat ok. There goes my diet. After tahlil, I ate 1 piece of bread and little bit of soup but still rasa nak termuntah kekenyangan. As we lie down (dalam surau, ngeee) waiting for the minister to arrive (yup our minister will come and join us to sleep at this kg), Chek asked us to go home first. So I and Lela balik and tried to get some sleep first.

11.00pm : Suddenly Mak and Chek wake us up for a dinner. Believe me I nearly cried ok. Lela tak nak bangun so I have to joined them for a dinner. I was so full it took all my strength to finish a cup (yup I took such a small portion) of rice. Sampai hati Lela biar I makan sorang-sorang (Mak and Chek sekali la of course).

12.00am : Went to surau again but we were asked to go to ADUN house for the BBQ session but the BBQ will only start after the minister arrived so we waited again. Nearly 1.00am baru sampai. After some speech by the ADUN and minister, the BBQ start. I’ve lost my appetite so only ate a few bite.

2.00am : Went home and sleep. Arghhh finally...

Saturday, 21st June 2008
8.00am :
We were supposed to joined the minister for a kuliah subuh and breakfast session but I didn’t go. Lela too. Penat weh. After breakfast we went to surau for the gotong-royong thingy. We have to paint the surau compound. The colour; PINK. I like. I love painting and yup pink is my fav colour at this time. So even though the weather was so hot and we have to paint directly under the sun; I enjoyed myself. Won’t get to do this always kan.

12.00pm : Finished doing the painting. Chek, who was waiting for us nearby all along (terharu tak?) invite us to follow him to his kebun buah. Wah the durian begitu banyak bergayutan di pokok. Geram je I tengok. And the rambutans (my all time fav) too. Chek said we must come again when the fruits are already ripe. Insya Allah. Then went home and pack our thing.

1.30pm : Gathered at the hall. Lela and I got some souvenir from Mak and Chek. There were souvenirs for all the adopted family too from the club. Time to say good bye. While doing that I gave some money to Mak and Chek. And as usual, I cried. Giloss emo. I only spend one night there and yet I dah rasa sedih. Oh my… Eny.. Eny..

2.30pm : Went to Jeti Marang for our mencandat sotong session. But first we had our early dinner somewhere near the jetty area.

5.30pm : There was 2 boat. With me on the 1st boat was Husaili, Abg. Jai, Abg, Khairil, Nani, Aza, 4 more ladies that I can’t remember the names, Cik Na & her boifren and a guy from INFRA which I can’t remember the name too. What’s wrong with me now? Remembering names used to be nothing for me but now I find it’s quite a task ok. The journey was ok even though some have started to show the seasick sigh. Luckily I didn’t take the pills. Hahaha I know the effect and yup I see them down with seasickness and the pills definitely not helping at all.

7.00pm : Reached the port (bukan pelabuhan ek tapi port baik punya untuk candat sotong) and getting ready. More and more are downed with seasickness. Siap muntah-muntah tu. After a few attempt, I gave up. Bored and I sat near the exhaust pipe; which was a bad choice coz the smoke smelled nasty and it caused me headache.

9.00pm : While the guys enjoying more and more catch, suddenly there this lady complaining that she’s in dire need to go to loo-loo. Since there’s no loo-loo there, we have to go to Pulau Kapas lah kan. Everyone was quite bengang especially those yang tengah teruja menaikkan sotong yang besar-besar tu. Well what to do kan.

10.00pm : Arrived at Pulau Kapas. The camp site already full so we have to stay at a chalet. Lama gila tunggu kat jeti ok. Dah la gerai kast situ hampeh. Waited for so long to get our order and lastly cancelled coz sampai bila nak tunggu kan. We spent our night at Mak Cik Gemuk Resort. (Tak de nama lain ke?) The room was so-so la. As long as can sleep, who cares kan. I was so tired, terus tido and tak sedar pun diorang bakar sotong when the 2nd boat arrived. Melepas…. (dah la tido dalam kelaparan)

Sunday, 22nd June 2008
8.00am : Boleh tak I dah siap nak balik and then bila keluar bilik tengok ramai lagi yang tengah tido. So tak jadi balik pagi. Kul 11. am baru balik. Sabar je lah. So apa lagi, tido balik la.

9.00am : Makan breakfast ala kadar. Can’t joined them for snorkelling (you know why la kan) so agak kecewa di situ.

11.00am : Gerak ke daratan using speed boat. Kejap aje dah sampai. After lunch gerak balik ke Putrajaya. Agak banyak pit stop along the journey back for solat, beli keropok dan macam-macam lagi. It’s not complete when you visit Terengganu without buying keropok ok. Oh I managed to buy cosmetic case and hand bag from mengkuang I think. Cantik and quite cheap too.

10.00pm : Sampai Putrajaya and terus balik. Edwin tumpang sekali. And I didn’t know that after that ada sesi membahagikan hasil tangkapan. So I langsung tak dapat merasa all that big sotong. Again agak kecewa di situ akan tetapi tidak mengapa coz balik Kuantan, melambak sotong besar tu.

Nah amik korang. Sekali up date begini panjang. Sure termuntah korang baca. Yang lain tu update sok ok. Daaa... Oh btw, photos korang leh tengok kat tepi tu. Tak leh nak up load kat sini pulak dah. And kalau letak photos sekali sure agak panjang lagi this entry ok. Hmmm maybe I'll put photos only for the next entry ok.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"4 more ladies that I can’t remember the names"

nad,anisah,inda and dayah kbs

a guy from INFRA which I can’t remember the name too

roslan @ lan

swit@kon said...

eny..panjangnye

lelah aku
hikhik

:D