Thursday, July 24, 2008

Drooling over this

I have tonne of work to be done but I’m just not in the mood lately. Too many things on my mind thus the idea and energy is gone. Or maybe I’m just too tired coz been doing so many things simultaneously lately. Besides doing all the reports, I got 2 home to be look over. Luckily till next week je then can concentrate on 1 only but still kerja ku sangat banyak… sigh….

My Moto are really testing my patience. It’s about time to send for repair la I think. Just can’t buy a new one coz I’m really on a strict no-nonsense budget now. But I have never fail in surfing for new phones again and again and again. Hanya untuk menambahkan rasa kecewa di hati kerna tahu kapasiti kewangan tidak membenarkan ianya untuk dibeli dalam masa terdekat ini. Plus my Moto tu masih baru. Baru setahun jagung. But still; I'm drooling all over seeing this cute pinky one.


Anyone kind enough to present me with this phone? Please...please...please.... (muka sedih+kesian gila)

2 comments:

swit@kon said...

nice...
get one for yourself
moto memang best tapi tak tahan lama...

princess~syeena said...

seriously, yg nie cantik eny...