Friday, July 04, 2008

I need a break

Been itching to write coz I got tonnes of things to tell but I'm just too busy with work nowadays. Sigh...

I feel annoyed. Why do I always have this kind of feeling? Something triggered it of course. An action from someone. Sometimes I feel like I should vent my anger or dissatisfaction or anything towards those people but on second thought, I can’t bear the consequences. What if they shout back or say anything that might hurt my feelings, pride or even ego? It’ll take quite sometimes to heal if I’m hurt so better not. But then again who am I to say anything right. Aarghhh….

Should I discuss about this any further? Knowing that *** might read, better not ok. Maybe I’m just over-reacted. But still, I’m not satisfied about things that just happen ok. How I wish that *** did not know about my blog. Sigh again for today….

No comments: