Thursday, July 24, 2008

Here they comes

You know just how weak I am at keeping excited-ness to myself right. I was so close on blurting about the new place to my parents so I planned a new trick. Yeah I know that I’m not supposed to tell them about it till I dressed my new crib properly or at least till the kitchen area completed but I just can’t wait anymore. And I need my mom advice on choosing things for my new house *I know I know that at this age, I should be the one who makes the decision but still parents know the best right?* So, I invited my mom to help me buying stuff for my home, only that I didn’t said it’ll be for the new home. And I told her that everyone can stay with me since my housemates are not at homes on weekend; which is kind of true right.

So, my parents will come tomorrow and I have to prepare stuff for the bedding thingy. Gonna import some from my big bro place. Have to la coz it’s about time for me to learn on saving up here and there by using not-so-new stuff. Later on still can buy new ones right. So the only thing left for me to arrange is choosing place to eat. The nearest would be at Taman Warisan but at what time do they open for businesses? So, the breakfast would still be at P9 which is quite far from P18.

Actually am going to get stuff for the kitchen from my big bro tonight *plus stuff from the old house and the new ones bought at Shah Alam* but then there’s no gas… how to cook then? Since the house already had gas reticulation system, was thinking on signing up with Gas Malaysia. But guess what, the contractor hasn’t passed the I-don’t-know-what-stuff-la to Gas Malaysia so for the time being, the residents of 18R8 have to resort to the conventional tong gas. Aiya…

Just can’t wait to see the reaction from Mak and Abah on my new home. And yes we’ll be busy buying stuff; not only for my new home, but also stuff for my mom. Like mother like daughter la kan. My mom memang suka bab-bab membeli-belah ni so apalah agaknya yang akan dibeli this time around.
This would be my last week at the old home. Next week onwards dah kene pindah rumah baru. Mixed feelings la; tak sabar tapi macam sedih sedikit coz I kind of enjoying the moment I shared with Yana, Rini and Julie recently. But when you must go meaning you must go lah kan. Tak pe, I can still come and visit them or rather they come and visit me coz my place is way better kan....

No comments: