Thursday, February 11, 2010

My 1st cake

I’ll be 32 in 2 month time and I have never baked any cakes until yesterday. Others would have baked hundreds if not thousand kan. I know I know I’m far left behind in this cooking baking thingy. But, better late than never, right. I bought all the ingredients during Siti’s first visit here but I was so busy with work by then that we didn’t have time to do the tutorial. Yup my younger sister is tutoring me on how to make a cake. Hahaha….

So yesterday instead of doing revision for my upcoming PTK exam, I bake cake; chocolate cupcakes. It turns out to be very good and it taste even better after the hard work of beating the butter and sugar manually until my hand become numbs. Wait till I got my own mixer. Baking would be as easy as ABC then. ABC lah sangat kan. Hopefully I can bake more cakes or even biscuits after this. But I didn’t do everything myself. Siti helps to measure all the ingredient and she supervise on everything. I just did the beating and adding flour and all. We started quite late, nearly 10pm then. Membuat cake di tengah malam huh, so semangat.

It was my first time so I didn’t make too much. Takut tak jadi nanti. So we got 30 cups only. Unfortunately I didn’t take any photos; forgot to charge the battery again. Baking is so much fun la. Now I know… Hehehe….

1 comment:

kat tkt 6. said...

sila persembahkan kek tersebut sebelum saya bersalin, atau cuti persediaan bersalin. lebih tepat lagi sebelum PTK anda.. hahahahah.