Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm back already but.....

I’ve been working back since Monday. Although I missed blogging and there’s definitely tonne of things to tell but the mood just not in yet. Too many things on my plate and I’ll be away again till the end of this month. So banyak nak catch up.

Going for vacation supposed to make you feel rejuvenated to start work again, right? Wrong. I feel like quitting aje. To be able to just stay at home and do all the mundane house chores is heaven ok. But then, no work means no money. Well unless I’m married la kan. In which mean I have to seriously start considering on settling down la kan. Ish not an easy task ok. Money matters, candidates and am I ready to commit? Tsk….

It’s only February and I’ve lost focus already. Definitely not a good way to start your year. Hehehe…

No comments: