Monday, November 02, 2009

YB Eny is going away again

I was supposed to sit for my PTK exam today together with most of my batch mate. But circumstances has it that I’ve to excuse myself from going. Hopefully there’s blessing in disguise; I’m not ready anyway.

So to all my friends whose sitting for their PTK this week, all the best. Don’t forget to share tips huh. As for those who are like me, let us use the time to learn more and prepares ourselves. Insya Allah we’ll succeed too. Amin.

Tomorrow I’m going to Kedah for the evaluation thingy. Have to wake up early for the flight will be at 7am. 5.30am dah kene ada kat office okeh. Flight back home will be at night. The next day to Johor again. Fuh. So I’ll see you when I see you lah. Bye.

ps: Please refer here if you don't know what that YB stands for

No comments: