Thursday, June 03, 2010

What a sad birthday today

4 years ago at this date, my 2nd niece was delivered via C-sect. It was a happy moment for all of us. My sister was warded earlier then her due date due to high BP and she stayed 2 more weeks after delivering her baby. I can still remember the anxious moment of waiting for the delivery and all. And I can still remember the happiness we all felt after that seeing the new bundle of joy that was later named Noor Ameera Natasya.

She used to be cry baby and she don’t want me because by the time she started to know people, I was not there anymore. But one day, during my holiday at Kuantan, I went to her home that was 5 minutes drive from my parents, gave bath to her and we clicked ever since. The last time we met was on February during Abah and Nabila birthday party. I can still remember the way she asked the sales staff at the shop when we go there for some toys.

My sister is having the most difficult and trying moment in her life now. She’s getting a divorce. She’s 7 years younger than me and she’s been dealing with a whole lot more than I am. But the sad thing is, nothing make her wiser or stronger. It is so frustrating to see how weak my sister is. She’s not the crying-non-stop-oh-my-life-is-over-I- want-to-die-now-type but she can’t stand for her right. And she never told us anything before. She kept everything to herself and suffered in silence. Growing up, she’s the keras hati type.

It’s a trying moment for everyone because as family, we sure do not want to see our family member to suffer, right. My niece was taken away by the other family and our request to see her was always declined. Numerous police reports have been made but I don’t see it to help us in any way. We already engaged a lawyer and it is so frustrating to see how syariah court works. Our case has been postponed so many times due to no co-operation from the other party. And tell you what, there are good lawyer and there are bad lawyer. There are brave lawyer, and there are coward lawyer. I seriously hate the cops and the syariah court now. I am helpless because I can’t seem to help my family. It is frustrating. Having to just endure all the unjust thing done to our family.

Abah went to take Meera home for her birthday today and he even went with policeman but they refused to give her and they have ran away since then. 2nd time already. And the policeman didn’t do anything even when the other party pushed my dad and shouted and yelled all the crazy word to my dad. Useless police. I hate you!!!!!

So I bet today is a sad birthday. It is cruel to take away a daughter from the mother. She was the one who suffers all the pain when having the baby. She was the one who bought all the stuff for the baby. Her daughter was her world then. My sister already bought a nice dress for her daughter but I wonder when she can wear the dress. Ish rasa nak nangis la pulak.

Have a happy 4th birthday Meera. Hopefully the time will come when we can have you back with us. I pray hard for you. May Allah bless you and may He protect you from all the evil deed by those peoples. You are always in our thought. Please remember that. I love you Meera.  

Sooooo cute eh. I miss her prott-prett mouth. Very-very talkative.

3 comments:

Dd said...

sedihnya baca entry ni...

if i were your sister, i probably half crazy by now kot...rasa nya aku tak kuat semangat utk benda2 macam ni.

Eny Yusof said...

Aku ni pun rasa nak nangis aje hari ni. Baca komen ko pun aku dah sedih. Baca entry tu balik pun buat aku sedih. Semoga Allah melindungi dia dari sebarang perkara buruk. Amin.

Unknown said...

eny..my sister in law pun tgh ada prob camni...hubby dia bwk lari dua2 anak dia...sedih...dh la bwk lari..xmo bgtau lsg dia anta dak2 tu skolah kat mana...sedih betul kalo balik johor dorg tu xde...yg lg sedih..aritu aku teman kak ipar aku tu beli lgsr utk raya...dia asyik teringat nk belikan kain baju utk anak2 dia...tp..last2 dia ckp..'aku jmp lg ke anak aku eh..kalau xjmp nti cmne..' last2 dia letak balik je kain tu..aku yg bergenang air mata..so sad la...napela kaum lelaki ni xleh fikir...