Monday, June 07, 2010

Oleh kerana perasan...

...my left wrist hurt so much. Last Friday I left office a bit late. Normally the parking would be quite empty by then. However there was this Myvi which was happily parked, blocking my car. Dah tau blocked kereta orang, balik lah awal weh. Anyway, I was talking with Mak on the phone then so I just pushed the car single-handedly using my left hand. Like I said here, I kan perasan badang. So serve myself right la sebab now it hurt so much. Lepas tolak tak rasa, on Saturday pun tak rasa lagi tapi starting yesterday until now, sangat sakit woo.

I was complaining about the pain and even told the reason. Ayum was puzzled as why I need to push car. Told him that I was exercising. Pushing cars is the new kind of exercise, made popular by peoples in Putrajaya. We all kan busy with work thus left us little time to exercise. So sometimes the only time we do a little hard work was when we’re pushing the car. But it’s not a good exercise actually. Not good for your back. Not good for any part of your body neither. But do we have any other option? Not until kucing bertanduk kot coz Malaysian ni kan sangat terkenal dengan

Whatever it is, tangan yang sakit ni camno eden nak buek ni. Nak drive pun susah. Camno eden nak poi jumpo orang asli nanti ni hah? Eden tak larat nak angkat borat-borat ni. Hehehe…

No comments: