Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Very long hiatus indeed

Finally I’m back after a very long hiatus. So many things happened within that time and I have difficulty to choose which one to go out first. Some of it considered dah basi pun coz too long gone already.
 
Few of colourful events waiting to be updated; 
  • Kuching trip
  • CNY holiday
  • Emergency balik kampung trip
  • PTK exam
  • Retreat cum family day
  • and of course things in between 
Paling malas nak edit photos la. That’s why there hasn’t been any photos updated in this blog for so long already. But since my PTK exam already over (except for that paperwork thingy), I won’t feel too guilty to spend more time in front of computer, right. So we’ll see how thing goes la after this. The faster I get rid of my lazy bug, the faster you’ll get to read my story. Hehe…

 

No comments: